Celebrity edge cabanas

Cambria2

You're going to get a lot of responses about how it's windy, too shady, not private, waste of money. 

That was not our experience on Apex in December.  Getting one on a sea day is big because it's a reserved spot with comfy seating with lunch and beverage service.  It's an even better value if you don't have a drink package because the cabana comes with a full 1L bottle of vodka (or sparkling wine if you prefer).  We had a nice mix of sun and shade throughout the day and though there were people walking by, we didn't mind as we knew it wasn't a fully private and secluded space.  Another benefit of having it on a sea day is that the magic carpet is often parked on deck 16 instead of deck 14 (resort deck) so it's not blocking the view to the ocean or creating added foot traffic.

I think it was well worth the price, however we were not in suites and I'd imagine the experience on the retreat sundeck would be quite similar.

Check out my comments and photo on another thread about our cabana experience.  We got a 2 person cabana.

What do you want from a cabana?  Dedicated space with couches - yes, no real loungers.  Privacy - very little as cabana's are on a high traffic walkway.  Some drinks - yes.

Worth it is hard to assess, without knowing what you want for the $ 

• Like 1