Viking Mars cabin 3032

Jack E Dawson

Hi Jack, I remember you from the Cunard board.  

All Viking Ocean ships are virtually identical so anyone who has been in that area on any of the ships could weigh in.  We have only been on 4 and 5 deck but I have heard fellow passengers complain about hearing music in the cabins over Torshavn, which is the nightclub on deck two.  Other than that you might hear anchor/bow thruster faintly but overall Viking ships are much quieter than Cunard's ships.  I think you will enjoy your time on Mars...🍸

19 minutes ago, Jack E Dawson said:

Does anyone have any experience cabin 3032 on the Mars. We are looking at Panama Canal cruise.

Thanks

Jack

3032 is near the forward lifts and stairs, and should be a good location, not over Torshavn or the Theater.  On our January 2022 cruise, we were in 3039 and loved our cabin (no noise from below and very convenient to the stairs/elevators). 

We were in 4030 and 4032 next to friends.  Same position as lower floor.  The only thing my DH did not like about it was people who were waiting for elevator could see into your room when you opened the door.  No elevator or talking noise however