Shuttle, taxi, or Uber from Port Lauderdale to Melbourne airport

HectorAchilleus

Its Port Everglades in Ft Lauderdale.

Its a 2 hour 40 minute drive from Port Everglades to MLB. You aren't going to make it unless you can be beamed there, and that takes care of the transport questions.

Check with any of the commonly mentioned shuttles (SAS, QLS, GO Shuttle, Jiffy Jeff, etc) here. They might do a "charter" just for your group.

Check with any of the frequently mention limo services. I am sure they would be happy to transport you. But you might have to pay a deadhead fee back.

9:45 flight? Melbourne is a small airport so that helps, but you are cutting it close. Sometimes you can't get off the ship until 8am and then still need to get through customs and the drive is around 40-mins with no traffic. 

I don't know if you will make it to be honest. You'll need to get off the ship right away (keep your bags) and hope there is no delay in clearing the ship. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flymia said:

9:45 flight? Melbourne is a small airport so that helps, but you are cutting it close. Sometimes you can't get off the ship until 8am and then still need to get through customs and the drive is around 40-mins with no traffic. 

I don't know if you will make it to be honest. You'll need to get off the ship right away (keep your bags) and hope there is no delay in clearing the ship. 

Wonder if this is a case of booking the flight before figuring out the logistics...