Five New Grand Voyages 2025 - 2026 Posted to Website

mrlevin

Usually, there is advance notification and chance to advance reserve Grand Voyages; however, today there are five new Grand Voyages available for booking.  I guess we are going to have to research quickly and get our booking(s) made.

Marc

PS Excluding of current voyages also became default view on Find a Cruise today, too.

Edited by mrlevin

Fear not @mrlevin - today is the first day of the pre-registration window, just as we have done in the past. Notification of that will be going out later this morning. Reservations will open May 3rd, so you have plenty of time to research.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Mike, thanks; will the second portion of the Grand Cultural on Mariner (1 Oct 25) Barcelona to Barcelona for 34 days also be a Grand Voyage or at least sold as a single trip?

Marc

There are currently no plans to make it a Grand Voyage or a single sailing.

10 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

For real?

I don't think so.  Three flights a day from Paris and flights from most other European capital cities; don't see how they could find 600 business class seats.  I am as confused as you.

• Like 1

After the misadventures of our grand spice route cruise last autumn through to mid January this year where all the ports in New Zealand were missed for well documented reasons. We have decided to try again to see New Zealand so have advanced reserved a suite on the grand Asian exploration departing Auckland 12th January 2026. Thought I should warn everyone just in case you want to cancel or not book as lightening can strike twice.😀😀

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked Barcelona to Sydney.  A bit disappointed to learn about the $500 per person NON-REFUNDABLE (i.e., no longer a future cruise credit) cancellation penalty for the new Grand Voyages.   We now have three Grand Voyages and five other cruises booked on Regent; I sure hope the market doesn't tank.  🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrlevin said:

We are booked Barcelona to Sydney.  A bit disappointed to learn about the $500 per person NON-REFUNDABLE (i.e., no longer a future cruise credit) cancellation penalty for the new Grand Voyages.   We now have three Grand Voyages and five other cruises booked on Regent; I sure hope the market doesn't tank.  🙂

I agree that's a bummer.  Doesn't sound like a good business decision.  I realize they don't want people booking these big cruises on a whim, but still, making it transferrable once would still make it much more palatable.

18 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Where did you read this?  According to the Terms and Conditions on the website, the $500 non refundable/non FCC is only on Voyager cruises of 100 days or more.  Did I miss something?

Voyages 100 Nights or Longer  

Category                 Name Suites    A-H Days

Prior                       Cancellation Amount

Vacation Date         Per person

Deposit Date –

181                       10%      $500**

180 – 151             25%       25%

150 – 121            50%        50%  

120 –   91             75%        75%  

90 –      0              00%       100%

**Cancellation amount: 181 Days Prior is $500 per person Administrative fee and may not be converted into a  Future Cruise Credit.  

24 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

Where did you read this?  According to the Terms and Conditions on the website, the $500 non refundable/non FCC is only on Voyager cruises of 100 days or more.  Did I miss something?

Voyages 100 Nights or Longer  

Category                 Name Suites    A-H Days

Prior                       Cancellation Amount

Vacation Date         Per person

Deposit Date –

181                       10%      $500**

180 – 151             25%       25%

150 – 121            50%        50%  

120 –   91             75%        75%  

90 –      0              00%       100%

**Cancellation amount: 181 Days Prior is $500 per person Administrative fee and may not be converted into a  Future Cruise Credit.  

In addition to my confirmation invoice, the updated cancellation penalties can be found on rssc.com under FAQ for cancellation policies; copied in total:

A 100% cancellation fee will be imposed as indicated for non-appearance. Fare is defined as the full cost of any cruise or air component purchased from Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, excluding optional facilities and services fees. Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions of the Guest Ticket Contract for fees relating to the cancellation of optional facilities and services. Any refund due as indicated by the cancellation fee schedule will be made after receipt of written notice of cancellation. Cancellation notices must be in writing and received by Regent Seven Seas Cruises® no later than the day before cancellation penalties are to be assessed. Guests who cancel within the indicated periods are subject to the following per person cancellation fees.

CRUISES 14 NIGHTS OR LESS
For cancellations made from the date of deposit to 121 days prior to cruise sail date, an administrative fee of $100 per person for suite categories MS-H will apply. This administrative fee may be converted to a Future Cruise Credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation date and for travel any time.

DAYS PRIOR TO VACATION DATE CANCELLATION AMOUNT PER PERSON
CATEGORY RS MS-H
Deposit Date-121 25% of fare $100*
120-91 50% of fare 15% of fare
90-61 75% of fare 50% of fare
60-31 100% of fare 75% of fare
30-0 100% of fare 100% of fare

*per person administration fee

CRUISES 15 NIGHTS OR MORE
For cancellations made from the date of deposit to 151 days prior to cruise sail date, an administrative fee of $100 per person for suite categories MS-H will apply. This administrative fee may be converted to a Future Cruise Credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation date and for travel any time.

CATEGORY RS MS-H
Deposit Date-151 25% of fare $100*
150–121 50% of fare 15% of fare
120-91 75% of fare 50% of fare
90-76 100% of fare 75% of fare
75-0 100% of fare 100% of fare

In addition to the above cancellation policies, effective for voyages over 60 nights that begin April 1, 2025 or later, the following cancellation penalties apply:

CRUISES 61 NIGHTS OR MORE

First Deposit Date-211 10% of fare in suite categories MS-HS, $500* in suite categories A-H
210-151 25% of fare
151-121 50% of fare
120-91 75% of fare
90-0 100% of fare

2025 WORLD CRUISE
NAVIGATE THE WORLD-AWAY IN WONDER

Deposit Date–181 10% of fare in suite categories MS-HS
180–151 25% of fare
150–121 50% of fare
120–91 75% of fare
90–0 100% of fare

SEVEN SEAS GRANDEUR INAUGURAL SEASON
November 25, 2023 through June 21, 2024.

CATEGORY RS-SS A-H
Deposit Date–151 25% of fare $100*
150-121 50% of fare 15% of fare

• Like 2

On 5/5/2023 at 8:32 AM, mrlevin said:

In addition to my confirmation invoice, the updated cancellation penalties can be found on rssc.com under FAQ for cancellation policies; copied in total:

A 100% cancellation fee will be imposed as indicated for non-appearance. Fare is defined as the full cost of any cruise or air component purchased from Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, excluding optional facilities and services fees. Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions of the Guest Ticket Contract for fees relating to the cancellation of optional facilities and services. Any refund due as indicated by the cancellation fee schedule will be made after receipt of written notice of cancellation. Cancellation notices must be in writing and received by Regent Seven Seas Cruises® no later than the day before cancellation penalties are to be assessed. Guests who cancel within the indicated periods are subject to the following per person cancellation fees.

CRUISES 14 NIGHTS OR LESS
For cancellations made from the date of deposit to 121 days prior to cruise sail date, an administrative fee of $100 per person for suite categories MS-H will apply. This administrative fee may be converted to a Future Cruise Credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation date and for travel any time.

CATEGORY RS MS-H
Deposit Date-121 25% of fare $100*
120-91 50% of fare 15% of fare
90-61 75% of fare 50% of fare
60-31 100% of fare 75% of fare
30-0 100% of fare 100% of fare

CRUISES 15 NIGHTS OR MORE
For cancellations made from the date of deposit to 151 days prior to cruise sail date, an administrative fee of $100 per person for suite categories MS-H will apply. This administrative fee may be converted to a Future Cruise Credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation date and for travel any time.

CATEGORY RS MS-H
Deposit Date-151 25% of fare $100*
150–121 50% of fare 15% of fare

In addition to the above cancellation policies, effective for voyages over 60 nights that begin April 1, 2025 or later, the following cancellation penalties apply:

CRUISES 61 NIGHTS OR MORE

First Deposit Date-211 10% of fare in suite categories MS-HS, $500* in suite categories A-H
210-151 25% of fare
151-121 50% of fare
120-91 75% of fare
90-0 100% of fare

2025 WORLD CRUISE
NAVIGATE THE WORLD-AWAY IN WONDER

Deposit Date–181 10% of fare in suite categories MS-HS
180–151 25% of fare
150–121 50% of fare
120–91 75% of fare
90–0 100% of fare

SEVEN SEAS GRANDEUR INAUGURAL SEASON
November 25, 2023 through June 21, 2024.

CATEGORY RS-SS A-H
Deposit Date–151 25% of fare $100*
150-121 50% of fare 15% of fare

Thanks. Didn't see that.  Fortunately we're booked on the Grand Cruise that departs March 2025.