NCL Air - how do you find out what flight you get?

najgreen

Hello - if you have the NCL air promo, how do you find out when they have booked your flights?  Do you receive an email?  Is it listed under "my vacation summary" on the NCL website?  We are 58 days from sailing and haven't heard anything, and this is my first time using their service.  Thanks!

It's been fairly common to not get information until 45-30 days before.  Also, keep an eye in your junk/spam folder.  All the junk mail I get from NCL gets into my mailbox, but important cruise specific emails would frequently go to  spam.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:07 AM, najgreen said:

Hello - if you have the NCL air promo, how do you find out when they have booked your flights?  Do you receive an email?  Is it listed under "my vacation summary" on the NCL website?  We are 58 days from sailing and haven't heard anything, and this is my first time using their service.  Thanks!

You will receive your flight info about 30 days before departure.  Once you receive it, go onto the airlines website to choose your seats or do any upgrades.  Depending on the airline, there may be no seat assignment fee, but there are fees to upgrade to better seats ( like exit row, premium economy, etc).  Also, pay real close attention to the times of airplane travel.  NCL had booked me on a return flight that left 1 day before the cruise even got back to port.  A call to a service rep corrected the airfare issue.

NCL is not customer friendly! I just received my flight reservations for a cruise from Rome. We booked air and hotel through NCL for an early 3 day stay. I just received my flights this morning and we won't land in Rome until 535 PM losing a whole day. I called as soon as I received the air. They told me could not be modified because it has to be 75 days out which was 5 days ago, but I just received the notice this morning 70 days out. If I were sailing the same day They would get me to Rome at an early time!. I even offered to pay they said no!!! The air rep I spoke with agreed with me that it is not right! It falls within their parameter's that the flight arrive by 535 and hotel by 7. There is no way you can clear customs and get to the hotel by 7. NCL is losing a customer as of today. I can't even cancel without losing too much money and I looked to book my own air, but NCL will not refund all of my money so they got me. I will make the best of it but they have lost a loyal customer and I will never sail with them again, and I will encourage all of my friends and family not to sail with them!!!!! Not a happy person right now

20 minutes ago, lawman294 said:

NCL is not customer friendly! I just received my flight reservations for a cruise from Rome. We booked air and hotel through NCL for an early 3 day stay. I just received my flights this morning and we won't land in Rome until 535 PM losing a whole day. I called as soon as I received the air. They told me could not be modified because it has to be 75 days out which was 5 days ago, but I just received the notice this morning 70 days out. If I were sailing the same day They would get me to Rome at an early time!. I even offered to pay they said no!!! The air rep I spoke with agreed with me that it is not right! It falls within their parameter's that the flight arrive by 535 and hotel by 7. There is no way you can clear customs and get to the hotel by 7. NCL is losing a customer as of today. I can't even cancel without losing too much money and I looked to book my own air, but NCL will not refund all of my money so they got me. I will make the best of it but they have lost a loyal customer and I will never sail with them again, and I will encourage all of my friends and family not to sail with them!!!!! Not a happy person right now

You do realize that 99% of the folks you are venting to here aren’t the least bit surprised about your situation.

30 minutes ago, lawman294 said:

I'm sorry you're upset, but if you would have take 2 minutes to read NCL's terms you might understand what you were agreeing to.

https://www.ncl.com/air-service-standards

There's always the potential option of working directly with the airline to change flights for a fee. Some but not all will do this.

Edited by KSSS2013

4 hours ago, lawman294 said:

If you used a TA insist that they do a three way with them and their BDM. If they can’t get it changed they will soften the blow as the words lose a customer gets them,it worked for us