2 day pre cruise arrival in Anchorage (Seward to Vancouver May 8-15 Jewel)

Mommu98

Flying in 2 days early (just in case) Can anyone give detailed info on once we take our hotel shuttle First thing Monday morning back to Anchorage airport. Regarding where to find the bus from Anchorage to Seward. I’ve gotten different info each time. Some say the bus leaves at 1 pm some say 9 am some even say meet at the Egan Center at the NCL Hospitality center to catch the bus. I’ve been planning this trip for 3 years, i don’t want to miss the ship because of miscommunication! 
thanks! 

@Mommu98

Personally I would arrive 3 or even 4 days early, have a hotel for 1 night, take the train to Fairbanks and hotel for 2 nights, fly back to Anchorage for the night before the cruise in the same hotel (leave your extra case in that hotel while you are away) and finally book, away from NCL, a bus to Seward that will pick you up at your hotel.

HTH

Mike

Edited by casofilia

Don't you have paperwork/ticket/confirmation of your bus transfer from Anchorage to Seward?

If you do, please go through them to look for place and TIME to meet your bus (motorcoach).

Motorcoaches are run by several companies and they leave from either Anchorage airport or Egan Center, and they depart at various times during the day.

Did you buy NCL transfer? If so, did they give you instrux?

As for us (3 in the party), we arrive in Anchorage 3 days before our cruise, hotel has shuttle to pick us up from airport. We stay there overnight and early the next morning the hotel shuttle will take us to Anchorage train deport to catch the 6:45am train (non-NCL chartered) to Seward where we'll stay in hotel for 2 nights.

On return to Seward (we're on 2 b2b cruises) we have a 9:45am motorcoach from ship terminal to Anchorage airport.

We booked the above two transfers, hotels and all flights independently, not through NCL.

Edited by bluesea777

@Mommu98 Im on the same cruise, and arrive a few days early. If you have booked your transfer through NCL then all the info should be in your e docs after checking in. My paperwork says my transfer is 9am and to meet a rep at the bottom of the escalators in Baggage claim, if you cant find the rep to go to the NCL desk

10 hours ago, TT81 said:

@Mommu98 Im on the same cruise, and arrive a few days early. If you have booked your transfer through NCL then all the info should be in your e docs after checking in. My paperwork says my transfer is 9am and to meet a rep at the bottom of the escalators in Baggage claim, if you cant find the rep to go to the NCL desk

When I called NCL, they said the buses start running at 9 am and go throughout the day. At first I wanted to take the train down to Seward but…we are 1 week early as they don't start the train departures until the following week. Thank you for the information😁