Distilled water

BRLady31

7 hours ago, BRLady31 said:

I forgot to order the distilled water for my husbands c-pap machine and everything is closed. Does anyone know if I can call once I’m on the ship to like guest services or room service?

Hi @BRLady31🙂

To directly answer your question:

Carnival carries distilled water which can be purchased either pre-cruise or once on board.

See Below⬇️

Screenshot-20230423-075829-Chrome.jpg

🍹

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m so glad I read this.  
RCCL gives you distilled water and loans you an extension cord.  We have to remember that neither is the case on CCL.

My husband will use bottled water for a night or two, but prefers the distilled for his CPAP, because it’s better for his machine.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

I’m so glad I read this.  
RCCL gives you distilled water and loans you an extension cord.  We have to remember that neither is the case on CCL.

My husband will use bottled water for a night or two, but prefers the distilled for his CPAP, because it’s better for his machine.

My DH keeps a cheap 15 ft extension cord bought from Lowes for less than 4 bucks in the top flap of his Resmed bag for years.  And like I mentioned in a previous post, has used the ships water for over 20 years of CPAP use while cruising and has had zero problems with his machine.  It's similar to car manufacturers sometimes recommending higher octane gas for your car when 87 is sufficient.

• Thanks 1

Do not use the ships water order a bottle from room service when you get on board. You have know idea if there is any bacteria in the water. It may be perfect when its produced but has a long way to go to get to you in your cabin, Plus how cleans in the facet itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/23/2023 at 8:08 AM, ObstructedView2 said:

To directly answer your question:

Carnival carries distilled water which can be purchased either pre-cruise or once on board.

For the life of me I don’t understand why they don’t just make it available to purchase online before your cruise. It would be so much easier on everyone.