Entertainment announcement

wrg

1 minute ago, startedwithamouse said:

No, just onboard on the app or stateroom television. The menus for the following day post at 12:00AM.

I’ve been able to see the menus for the whole cruise once onboard on my last few sailings 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

No, just onboard on the app or stateroom television. The menus for the following day post at 12:00AM.

I know it doesn't really matter, but just curious, do you mean menus post at 12:00am the day before?  As in Sunday at 12:01 a.m., the menu for Monday dinner will be available?  

23 minutes ago, theloo said:

I know it doesn't really matter, but just curious, do you mean menus post at 12:00am the day before?  As in Sunday at 12:01 a.m., the menu for Monday dinner will be available?  

Day of.  I call it the day before as we sleep during the night. 12:00am Sunday the menus for Sunday will be shown. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gah_cruise said:

I didnt realise that.....on the app?
Which ships?

Caribbean, Discovery, Enchanted all had live links for "view menu" on the tabs for each day when you select View or Change individual daily reservations while you were connected to Medallion Net. The only glitch was that they only show one menu at a time. For example, on the same day you might only be able to see the breakfast menu if you look in the morning.

2 hours ago, Torfamm said:

Caribbean, Discovery, Enchanted all had live links for "view menu" on the tabs for each day when you select View or Change individual daily reservations while you were connected to Medallion Net. The only glitch was that they only show one menu at a time. For example, on the same day you might only be able to see the breakfast menu if you look in the morning.

Cool, found it, thanks!

• Like 1

On the Coral right now and the daily menus usually appear in the morning and are usually correct.  I think 1 or 2 days weren’t updated promptly or correctly on our 28 day cruise (we have 4 days to go).