Any way to explore other Flight by Celebrity options online after booking flights?

Stockjock

22 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

Are all bookings through any agency (all non-Celebrity direct bookings) exempt from MoveUp?

No. We book through a travel agent and our bookings are able to participate in the MoveUp program. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, cruisin lady ca said:

I am not sure what you are asking

I can see my reservations in my account when I am logged in. And I can search for flights by accessing Flight by Celebrity through “Manage Reservation”.

However, it is no longer possible to get to Flights by Celebrity through a “dummy booking” or the Flights by Celebrity link without accessing my reservation. In the past, I aaa able to search for flights without actually being in my reservation, which was important when I was trying to check on flight availability and pricing after having booked flights. 

I am guessing that this is a result of the cruise being sold out/oversold.  But I don’t know whether that is, in fact, the explanation. 

Has anyone else been unable to access Flights by Celebrity from the website when the cruise isn’t visible on the Celebrity website and you aren’t logged in your account and without creating a dummy booking.

Sorry, a typo for me.  I meant to say did you try to enter your reservation number, again?  I was commenting on your earlier statement that you had two cruise reservation drop off of the website.  I thought you were talking about you reservation page. I see you now we’re asking about your cruise not being available for new bookings (sold out).

I have Celebrity Air booked for a cruise that is now sold out.  Summit cruise departing from Iceland on 8/18/23. I would say you would need to call to check on pricing and availability, since one cannot do a “dummy” booking and CA does not allow you to cancel or make changes to a flight reservation on line.  You have to call.  Perhaps you are used to Princess’s system where changes can be done on line?

Does this answer your question?  I suspect cabins might be availalbe on my cruise after the final payment date approaches.

Edited by jagoffee
  • Like 1