No More Veuve, No More Grey Goose

gmbhardy

On 12/14/2023 at 11:39 AM, evanskl4 said:

Unfortunately that wasn't the case on the Joy recently. Veuve was in Le Bistro only and they would only bring it by the glass (said we had to pay if we wanted a bottle). 3 of us had P+ and the other 3 didn't so we were trying to get enough glasses to share but they would only bring one glass at a time.

On 12/15/2023 at 6:33 PM, zackarykeef said:

Well, yeah, of course that wasn't the case, because that's not allowed. When I dined, it was just two of us, and we both had P+. That's different than trying to order extra glasses to give to people who didn't pay for it...

No wonder they're running out of the good stuff when people are giving it away to their freinds who didn't pay for it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, adidreh1234 said:

I just did a post about this as I’m currently on the Gem, and I can confirm that Veuve and Moet are available by the bottle and Veuve is available by the glass in Le Bistro only.  

I was able to get a bottle of Vueve in Hudsons on Embark Day and Palomar pre-arranged with dinner (and good tips) and of course Le Bistro on Prima. Were you able to get bottles besides Le Bistro on Gem? Going on Encore in April and my fingers are crossed.

44 minutes ago, SakeDad said:

I was able to get a bottle of Vueve in Hudsons on Embark Day and Palomar pre-arranged with dinner (and good tips) and of course Le Bistro on Prima. Were you able to get bottles besides Le Bistro on Gem? Going on Encore in April and my fingers are crossed.

I can get bottles but will have to pay for it at 40% off since I’m silver.  Hope that helps 🙂

21 minutes ago, adidreh1234 said:

I can get bottles but will have to pay for it at 40% off since I’m silver.  Hope that helps 🙂

Ah. I'm Silver but also get the Premium Plus package so it was included. Thanks

14 hours ago, SakeDad said:

Ah. I'm Silver but also get the Premium Plus package so it was included. Thanks

Oh maybe I was told wrong info.  We went to Le Bistro last night the waitress just gave us the bottle so maybe that’s it.  

• Thanks 1