Website down

snaefell

I have been trying to sign in to My Cruise account for a few days now & keep getting a message that it is down for maintenance,we have a couple of weeks to play with but it is tough on anyone departing sooner with business to sort!😦😦

17 minutes ago, snaefell said:

I have been trying to sign in to My Cruise account for a few days now & keep getting a message that it is down for maintenance,we have a couple of weeks to play with but it is tough on anyone departing sooner with business to sort!😦😦

Just got into mine OK.

26 minutes ago, snaefell said:

I was getting a message saying the same thing on my Cunard login when using my Chromebook, I tried again on my old computer using Firefox and it was fine.

I can get into my bookings but no luggage tags, can book excursions, can't see restaurants as just spinning round and round and if I try to book a June 2025 cruise it tells me I can book from 8.30am on 27 April - that's been for 24 hours now!

I'm also unable to get into my August Britannia booking at all and for good measure have the same issue with Cunard!

Happy days.

I got into the my cruises account for our June cruise yesterday, (or possibly late afternoon on Wednesday) to look at excursions and other details.  It was all working fine.  That was on our windows desktop.  We use Chrome.

Barbara

Edited by tring

6 minutes ago, tring said:

I got into the my cruises account for our June cruise yesterday, (or possibly late afternoon on Wednesday) to look at excursions and other details.  It was all working fine.  That was on our windows desktop.  We use Chrome.

Barbara

I use chrome normally ,did this morning on P&O. I switched to Firefox for CC when it started playing up on chrome. Browsers do seem to make a difference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I use chrome normally ,did this morning on P&O. I switched to Firefox for CC when it started playing up on chrome. Browsers do seem to make a difference.

Chrome normally works absolutely fine for me with both CC and P&O will try again in half an hour if I get the chance before we go out.  Using phone now, which does have issues  with CC at times.  Do not use that to log into bookings though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

Just popped the desktop on (using Chrome) and all working fine for me, both for CC and the P&O login for my cruises.  I tinkered with the booking system for a late summer 2025 cruise as well and that also worked fine.  As you say though, can vary.

I always like to give feedback if possible when someone is having trouble as I have benefited previously with advice from forums.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Curiously, the 'Entertainment' tab for my upcoming cruises on Arcadia is completely blank.  The rest of the website seems to be correct.  This suggests a coding error on the Entertainments tab, rather than that Arcadia is planned to have no entertainment at all.

Edited by WestonOne

26 minutes ago, WestonOne said:

Curiously, the 'Entertainment' tab for my upcoming cruises on Arcadia is completely blank.  The rest of the website seems to be correct.  This suggests a coding error on the Entertainments tab, rather than that Arcadia is planned to have no entertainment at all.

It seems it's across the board as it is the same for both of my cruises, booked for September (Britannia) and Janurary (Azura), so I don't need to worry yet!

Hope they get it sorted for you soon.

It is only an issue because in a few days we are supposed to start booking theatre seats on that page, which will be tricky if it is not there.

Otherwise, I am not too bothered whether they sort it or not.

Thanks.  I hoped that was the case, but I am am getting a banner saying book theatre seats from 7th June for my trip.

Having said that, I do not think the P+O web site is well designed, so that it would be asking me to book unnecessarily would not surprise me at all.

3 minutes ago, WestonOne said:

Thanks.  I hoped that was the case, but I am am getting a banner saying book theatre seats from 7th June for my trip.

Having said that, I do not think the P+O web site is well designed, so that it would be asking me to book unnecessarily would not surprise me at all.

We also had that banner but it disappeared around the two week mark before our cruise.

3 hours ago, WestonOne said:

The Entertainment tab for our August Ventura cruise has been blank for a few days. It is back today, but it no longer has the banner saying we can book entertainment from a specific date, so I assume no advance booking is available now.