Cliff notes for linking reservations

Can anyone please give me the quick way to link reservations?  I have gone into mine and clicked every button available but I just get taken back to the cruise summary.  Our cruise isn’t until September and final payment not until June.  Does that have anything to do with it.  I can’t even get to a point where the itinerary shows.  Just the ship, date and cabin #.

Thanks in advance

My son just linked our three rooms. 
Open Royal web page on your computer, not the app. Log in. You will see an option to add a cruise. Click on that and a form appears asking for last name, birthdate and reservation number. It then lists your cruise and your linked cruises. Good luck!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pattyhoo said:

My son just linked our three rooms. 
Open Royal web page on your computer, not the app. Log in. You will see an option to add a cruise. Click on that and a form appears asking for last name, birthdate and reservation number. It then lists your cruise and your linked cruises. Good luck!

This. The app is supposed to let you do it as well but, unsurprisingly, I recently couldn't get it to work but it went through just fine on the site.