"See you soon" mailshot

majortom10

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

Also since brochure launch already has reduced price offers, then that could be why the extra OBC does not apply.

It shouldn't matter what the brochure or sale price is, the extra OBC should be applied. Can you imagine if P&O decided not to honour share OBC because they were selling cruises at reduced price offers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Also since brochure launch already has reduced price offers, then that could be why the extra OBC does not apply.

I got the already-deducted 10% for a July 2025 booking plus the £100 OBC (not gloating, just for info).

• Like 1

Double post

Edited by Teddy123

5 hours ago, Spike11 said:

I’ve looked back at the E-mail I received early March this year offering extra OBC if I book “an applicable select fare by 5th June”. Further down the E-mail there is a link to “search all holidays in this offer”. When I click on this link it seems to cover all cruises up to the beginning of April 2025- so excluding the cruises which have just been released. I guess a physical mail shot wouldn’t have that clarification.

The rule is all cruises currently on sale. When you received your e mail the only cruises currently on sale were up until April 2025. Since then they have released summer 2025 so it supposed to be applicable to them as long as you book before expiry date.

Edited by majortom10

2 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

The rule is all cruises currently on sale. When you received your e mail the only cruises currently on sale were up until April 2025. Since then they have released summer 3035 so it supposed to be applicable to them as long as you book before expiry date.

Well, to be fair, 3035 is quite a long way off . . .😉

• Haha 1

Reduced prices does not matter as long as currently on sale, a Select fare of 8 days or more and in a seaview cabin or higher.

4 minutes ago, Slugsta said:

Well, to be fair, 3035 is quite a long way off . . .😉

Sorry misprint due to thick fingers and little smartphone keyboard. Of course I meant 2025 🤣 now corrected.

Edited by majortom10
  • Like 2