Shows? Pretty upset

21 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Some shows you do, such as "Spectra's Cabaret" on Anthem.

Even for that you may not need one. There's a very good chance you can walk in on one of the shows without a reservation.

1 hour ago, alfaeric said:

Well, you are the one whining about needing tickets and working on a schedule.  As if it was a brand new thing- which it's not.  And as if the lack of tickets would mean no schedule- which does not.

For someone who has cruised so long to complain about something that is pretty universal for the Oasis class ships for 14 years now, well, yea....  

As I said- just rude!

Are you six years old?

11 hours ago, barbeyg said:

Are you sailing in a group with special activities? Ones the group charges for?  If not, it has always been free.  My sailing on Harmony in just over a week is free.  All of the comedy shows are included in the price of the cruise for all the cruises we have been on.

No. I’m not traveling in a group. No other shows say that the price is available before finalizing. Ive cruised before and the comedy show has been free. Saying “price” makes one (that is less experienced in cruise travel like me) assume there is a fee for this. No other show says this. 

7 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

You’ll have no problem getting to any shows, including the comedy show, which has always been free..not sure where you saw you would need to pay 

Thank you. On the app it says under the comedy show “price available before finalizing” I’ve cruised before and haven’t had to pay for the comedy show but haven’t cruised this ship before so thought maybe it was different. 

If you dont have a reservation for the comedy show , it is very unlikely you will get in unless you are one of the first in the standby line.

Oh , and it has been free as far as i can remember.

And its the only show i really want to see , the other stuff not so much.

27 minutes ago, loman said:

If you dont have a reservation for the comedy show , it is very unlikely you will get in unless you are one of the first in the standby line.

Oh , and it has been free as far as i can remember.

And its the only show i really want to see , the other stuff not so much.

That’s not always true. Last time we were on Wonder with a completely full ship,  they let everyone on line in and said so many reserve but don’t show up. 

1 hour ago, jlewisrn said:

No. I’m not traveling in a group. No other shows say that the price is available before finalizing. Ive cruised before and the comedy show has been free. Saying “price” makes one (that is less experienced in cruise travel like me) assume there is a fee for this. No other show says this. 

Then I would suggest going ahead and booking it, if it is still available.  Prior to the cruise, if you book something that actually costs, you would have to provide a CC to finalize.  So it is safe to try. I still don’t expect you to be charged. I think that’s just something quirky on the website. 

8 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Then I would suggest going ahead and booking it, if it is still available.  Prior to the cruise, if you book something that actually costs, you would have to provide a CC to finalize.  So it is safe to try. I still don’t expect you to be charged. I think that’s just something quirky on the website. 

From reading some of the nightmares of "leaving things in the cart" accidentally, only to have the processing cause cruises to be canceled, this could be a fiasco just to try and get into a show.

I never had this type of incident occur in all of my cruise years.

1 hour ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

From reading some of the nightmares of "leaving things in the cart" accidentally, only to have the processing cause cruises to be canceled, this could be a fiasco just to try and get into a show.

I never had this type of incident occur in all of my cruise years.

I am not suggesting leaving anything in a cart. 🙂 Go thru process, if cost pops up, delete from cart. I’ve deleted things from cart before buying a number of times, no issues. I personally would never leave anything in a cart anywhere, even Amazon. Software is only as good as the employees managing it. And RCI…well, don’t leave anything in the cart. 😂

• Like 1