Question

Chocolatemom2

I’m sure this has been asked but I can’t find it. We booked with classic drink package, gratuities, and WiFi. But when I look at the cruise on the website it only shows our OBC. 
is this normal? We are new to celebrity 

thanks

2 minutes ago, Chocolatemom2 said:

I’m sure this has been asked but I can’t find it. We booked with classic drink package, gratuities, and WiFi. But when I look at the cruise on the website it only shows our OBC. 
is this normal? We are new to celebrity 

thanks

Yes, that is typical.  You should ask for an invoice from Celebrity and it will show all of your perks.  There will be codes but many can figure them out.  

You will have a great time on your cruise.  We really enjoy Celebrity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you log on to your account and cruise and hit your name button in the upper right corner of the screen you will see a dropdown menu that includes Order History.  The alcohol package and internet should show there - but only for the person who logged in.  We didn't see paid gratuities anywhere on the web site or app.  All three were coded on the invoice.

In the past have had no problems with the standard wifi but last few weeks on Equinox did not ever have voice over internet or texting work.  They did work sometimes with premium wifi Elite minutes.

Chocolatemom2, If you will allow me a bit of advice, it’s best not to title your new threads something vague like “question.”  Try a title that asks your question and it will make it easier to get what you seek.  Something like, “Should I be able to see my booking details on the website?”  

And as you can gather from the answers you received, it is a normal not to be able to see all the details on the website so always bring your booking confirmation form with you when you come to a cruise.

Edited by WestLakeGirl
  • Like 3

Chocolatemom2...just a suggestion If you create your title (instead of "Question"), with some detail as to what you are asking, those who use the search engine on Cruise Critic would not search for "question", they would search for issues like, perks, luggage tags, meal times, Equinox, etc.  If I wanted to search for classic drink package, I wouldn't search with "question". 

12 minutes ago, Chocolatemom2 said:

I apologize. I will not make this mistake again. 
might not even ask any more questions 

Do ask whatever questions you want, the advice given above just makes it more likely that you will get useful answers, and helps others in future with the same questions...

30 minutes ago, Chocolatemom2 said:

There’s a learning curve to making the most of Cruise Critic. A way to get more focused answers by asking more focused questions.  Nothing to get upset about.

1 hour ago, Chocolatemom2 said:

Don’t get upset, folks just trying to help. 

3 hours ago, Chocolatemom2 said:

No need to apologize; just providing [helpful] information; you will be asking more questions here, I'm sure.