Carnival gives me a small Cinco de Mayo gift

I didn't see any posts on this; I apologize if I'm about to repeat something that's already known.

Anyway, I got this offer by e-mail from Carnival yesterday:Carnival-Mayo-offer.jpg.6a53bffd14d0c5b18916a68b70725847.jpg

This looked interesting.  I have a cruise later this year (the offer is good for cruises in the second half of this year) and there were some excursions I was considering in the $50 range.  With WiFI packages around $20 a day for premium speeds these days, I thought I might be able to get a few bucks off at a minimal cost.  It turned out a little better than that, because shuttles to or from the airport were considered excursions.  Well, I probably was going to get a shuttle anyway, so I was happy to get a discount for basically free.  Here's how it all added up:

Carnival-Magic-MAYO-code.thumb.jpg.b699280400d6b1c027b8748b2bd59824.jpg

I had $50 in free OBC and was able to get a discounted gift card thanks to AARP.  That paid for this and paid off the small outstanding balance on the account for this cruise.  Thanks Carnival!

P.S.  The offer code lasts until Monday and is good for cruises sailing July 1-December 31, 2023.  There are other terms and conditions, so YMMV.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I didn't see any posts on this; I apologize if I'm about to repeat something that's already known.

Anyway, I got this offer by e-mail from Carnival yesterday:Carnival-Mayo-offer.jpg.6a53bffd14d0c5b18916a68b70725847.jpg

This looked interesting.  I have a cruise later this year (the offer is good for cruises in the second half of this year) and there were some excursions I was considering in the $50 range.  With WiFI packages around $20 a day for premium speeds these days, I thought I might be able to get a few bucks off at a minimal cost.  It turned out a little better than that, because shuttles to or from the airport were considered excursions.  Well, I probably was going to get a shuttle anyway, so I was happy to get a discount for basically free.  Here's how it all added up:

Carnival-Magic-MAYO-code.thumb.jpg.b699280400d6b1c027b8748b2bd59824.jpg

I had $50 in free OBC and was able to get a discounted gift card thanks to AARP.  That paid for this and paid off the small outstanding balance on the account for this cruise.  Thanks Carnival!

P.S.  The offer code lasts until Monday and is good for cruises sailing July 1-December 31, 2023.  There are other terms and conditions, so YMMV.

Lol I was with ya until you said it was good until dec 31, .. I sail Jan  13, 2024, 2 weeks later. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol I was with ya until you said it was good until dec 31, .. I sail Jan  13, 2024, 2 weeks later. 

I'm on that cruise. It might be worth a quick look just in case the code is more generous than the published terms and conditions state.

• Like 1