Looking at booking at NCL direct and saw an offer of $150 airfare credit...

It says to call to book your preferred departure airport. I want to avoid calling so I'm asking here. 

I understand from the  posts on here that while flights booked through NCL are often a savings that they may be inconvenient or what not and that it's a gamble however can you book airfare with NCL that's 1 way for a promo like this?

Never heard of that.  Are you sure it’s the official NCL site?   I recently got an offer and appeared to be from NCL with some great perks.  Upon investigating was not from NCL 

Are you cruising solo? The BOGO deal is a bit different if you don't have a 2nd airfare getting added on. But regardless of what deal you're seeing, if it's a legit NCL promo you should be able to book it yourself online without having to talk to anyone. If it's not a legit NCL promo and it's a travel agency, just be weary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sailing12Away said:

Are you cruising solo? The BOGO deal is a bit different if you don't have a 2nd airfare getting added on. But regardless of what deal you're seeing, if it's a legit NCL promo you should be able to book it yourself online without having to talk to anyone. If it's not a legit NCL promo and it's a travel agency, just be weary.

UK have air credits(upto £400 on some cruises) never seen a way to do it on line.

The air in luded prices are always way higher than the should be.

5 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Yes. Just myself. 

19 hours ago, UnbridledEnthusiasm said:

It says to call to book your preferred departure airport. I want to avoid calling so I'm asking here. 

I understand from the  posts on here that while flights booked through NCL are often a savings that they may be inconvenient or what not and that it's a gamble however can you book airfare with NCL that's 1 way for a promo like this?

Well, with the BOGO offer you can book 1 way - they just charge you half if RT, might be slightly different if your starting and ending ports are different, depending on the airfare for that port.

I would assume that if they are changing their airfare program, it would be $75 if only doing 1-way.  But pure speculation on my part!