When will Solstice be "revolutionized"?

cheffip

43 minutes ago, cheffip said:

I know it now has the blue hull but when will it get new soft goods etc.?

Anybody’s guess and that applies for all of the not yet revolutionized ships AFAIK.

1 hour ago, cheffip said:

I know it now has the blue hull but when will it get new soft goods etc.?

The whole Revolution update has been put on indefinite hold until Celebrity's finances and debt load become healthier.

They have been updating the soft goods but in original color.   The revolution is on permanent hold until RCL returns to Positive Cash Flow and reduces their hug debt load.   Possibly will never be done.   They seem to be booking fine and while the looks is old the furnishing are so so much more comfortable to that beautiful non-functional uncomfortable Kelly Hoper disaster.

When last on Solstice I saw very little wear on the Soft Goods and that was looking close. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

They have been updating the soft goods but in original color.   The revolution is on permanent hold until RCL returns to Positive Cash Flow and reduces their hug debt load.   Possibly will never be done.   They seem to be booking fine and while the looks is old the furnishing are so so much more comfortable to that beautiful non-functional uncomfortable Kelly Hoper disaster.

When last on Solstice I saw very little wear on the Soft Goods and that was looking close. 

Who even knows if X will follow the same revolution updates as a lot has happened since then