Guys fries are generic…here’s proof!

CeleBrat

6 hours ago, mz-s said:

for sure. Like someone else said though they could have just put out a smaller tray if they wanted to maybe. But either way it’s their prerogative. 

my main issue with mustard is it stains my fingers

They had more data then we have and it very well could have been that the demand didn't even warrant a smaller tray. As for condiments and fries I'm too fastidious to squirt the gondiment all over the fries, I put it on the side and dip the fries.

Yesterday - delivered to our cabana. The fries were only so-so, but that was mainly because they were almost cold by the time they made it to us.

i-8RbcRdL-L.jpg

Today, I went and got it myself, and they were good fries (and hot!). As good as way-back-when? perhaps not, but they were still very tasty. 

i-RhdLRP4-L.jpg

I was told that this sailing was the FIRST sailing of the Celebration where all the cabanas were booked. It showed, as the service was rather slow - it took 45+ minutes to get the order of fried mozzarella we ordered today. For food orders, if you're hungry - and want it fresh/hot - go get it yourself !

Tom

• Like 2