How insane is Coco Cay with 2 ships there?

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

If they were sold out you would see the option with the "sold out" icon. Are you sure they just haven't been offered yet? They are not available for my March cruise yet and I'm guessing that's the case for your February cruise as well.

Thank you! I didn't realize they would show sold out on the booking page. I'll keep checking to see when more things get loaded.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JOVERNITE said:

We'll be on the Wonder and Odyssey will be at Coco too. 10,539 pax. I'm very fair so I definitely need shade.  Considering a day bed option.  My husband is interested in Thrill but I'm fine relaxing & enjoying the water.  Any thoughts on which beach to select: Chill Island, Breezy Bay or South Beach? Distance to Thrill isn't an issue. Quiet isn't an issue either. We have grandchildren! 

All the sets of 2 or 4 beach loungers have umbrellas.    We like the first or second cove of  Chill beach.  

enjoy

M

34 minutes ago, roseoftx said:

We go next June on the Adventure and have the Icon on the same day.  All of the day beds and some of the cabanas are sold out already.  Over a year in advance.

We are doing a b2b and the previous week we are there with the Grandeur and very little has booked yet.   

Wonder if they are really sold out or waiting to price them.  Expect HIGH prices if they become available. 

M

6 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Wonder if they are really sold out or waiting to price them.  Expect HIGH prices if they become available. 

M

They are really sold out or close to it, I have watched them go down. In fact, I got one of the South beach beds myself to eliminate any crowd concerns.  But you are right on prices. For comparison, the prices when the Icon is there, water park $190 (+$20), Cabanas $1700 (+300) and Coco Beach Club Cabana $3700 (+1200, yes really I double checked) .  The beach beds are the same price at $210 or $329 both weeks.

Thanks cruisegirl1. Both ships arrive at 7am and I'm not sure which disembarks first.  

56 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

M

The Chill Island day beds were sold out for our upcoming Feb cruise. I checked over a few days & one became available. Maybe folks reserve one and when the one they really want opens up they reserve and cancel the first one. Prices haven't changed for beds..... yet.