Royals IT department is now spot on.

Navigator of the seas sailing this week. We have had several up dates on the App over the last few days. Todays update was this is our final night. Be sure to check out all the bargains in the shops Purchase liquor and take with you. Last chance to book a specialty restaurant.  Foot wellness experience in the spa at 5pm.  List of debarkation morning places for breakfast.  PROBLEM is we cancelled the cruise about 8 months ago and received our refund, Hoping the IT screw up continues and we get the points added to our C&A next week.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

I cancelled a cruise as well on anthem and got all the emails including an email stating that my final bill will be coming on the last night that I was not there. 

Edited by Stick93
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Stick93 said:

I cancelled a cruise as well on anthem and got all the emails including an email stating that my final bill will be coming on the last night that I was not there. 

Being there is irrelevant,  RCI will gladly try to bill you for the gratuities that you would have owed just to show appreciation for the crew that you would have known.

Consider it a thank you to help keep your future crews ready the next time you might actually partake in the said cruise..

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Does that cruise show up in your "Past Cruise" list?  One that I canceled and its time has come and sailed on.  No, it doesn't show any points.  

RCCL IT = Royal Can't Compute Logically  Information Terminated!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Being there is irrelevant,  RCI will gladly try to bill you for the gratuities that you would have owed just to show appreciation for the crew that you would have known.

Consider it a thank you to help keep your future crews ready the next time you might actually partake in the said cruise..

In my not being there I went to guest services and cancelled my tips just to see if I could do it when I wasn’t actually on the ship.  To my surprise my final bill never came to the cruise I never took. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Navigator of the seas sailing this week. We have had several up dates on the App over the last few days. Todays update was this is our final night. Be sure to check out all the bargains in the shops Purchase liquor and take with you. Last chance to book a specialty restaurant.  Foot wellness experience in the spa at 5pm.  List of debarkation morning places for breakfast.  PROBLEM is we cancelled the cruise about 8 months ago and received our refund, Hoping the IT screw up continues and we get the points added to our C&A next week.    

Nope, I wish. Still have 4 now Past Cruises listed in my History that were Canceled now over yr ago. Got Refunds, never fell off Royal Site and never got points for them

• Like 1

12 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Hoping the IT screw up continues and we get the points added to our C&A next week.  

We still have a cruise that we cancelled last July on our past cruises list, but still waiting for them to add the points.😇🤪

2 minutes ago, alexgtp said:

This board is literally the only place I don't tell people I work in IT.. 🙂 😁🤣

Almost everyone here appreciates competent IT workers, including you.

I sometimes feel that Royal has their IT people do things wrong on purpose so RCI can scapegoat them whenever a policy or new sales gimmick goes south.

🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

19 hours ago, Stick93 said:

I don't get it. Why would you cancel a cruise? 😁

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I don't get it. Why would you cancel a cruise? 😁

Booked it about a year ago. Cruised on Disney Wonder last Nov.  Spent 4 months with grandkids begging for another Disney. Cancelled Navigator just before final payment. Now looking at Disney Magic Merrytime cruise in November. 

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

Booked it about a year ago. Cruised on Disney Wonder last Nov.  Spent 4 months with grandkids begging for another Disney. Cancelled Navigator just before final payment. Now looking at Disney Magic Merrytime cruise in November. 

That is where Disney almost thirty years ago pandered to the grandparents in wheel chairs and gave them priority entrance to most experiences (to include all of the associated family members).

Genius.

Guess who wants their grandchildren to have a "magical" experience?

Follow the Benjamins!

On 5/12/2023 at 3:17 AM, ONECRUISER said:

Nope, I wish. Still have 4 now Past Cruises listed in my History that were Canceled now over yr ago. Got Refunds, never fell off Royal Site and never got points for them

I had several from 2021 that have now fallen off so they are trying to clean up profiles

• Like 1