360° Walking Tour of Azamara Pursuit

AlphaOne

Returned from 2023 Greece Intensive and we had a great time. If anyone is interested, I took 360° video of a few locations on the Pursuit.

You can experience 360° on your phone by rotating your screen while watching the video. You can also use your finger or mouse to drag the screen around. You can jump to various sections using the timestamp below.

0:00 - The Drawing Room
0:47 - The Jogging Track and Sun Deck
4:23 - Guest Relations
5:42 - The Pursuit Shops and Indulgences
6:00 - The Den
6:32 - The Cabaret Lounge
7:44 - Promenade Deck
9:38 - Mosaic Cafe
9:50 - Discoveries Bar and Discoveries Restaurant

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I didn't record much of the Mosaic Café but the coffee was good, much better than Starbucks. They didn't have oatmilk but did have soy and almond milk substitutes. The café doesn't open until 7am so I would get down there around 5 minutes before and sit at one of the tables. The waitstaff would come around and take my order and would get served in ceramic cup. For those who wanted take away, you would stand in line at the counter. The first thing I did on embarkation day was to order a espresso shot to judge quality... it was good and I knew I would enjoy the cruise.

Mosaic Cafe.jpg

Espresso Machine.jpg

Cappuccino.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, takemewithyou said:

@AlphaOne I would have loved to see a tour of the Living Room, as the layout is just slightly different than the other ships…..or so I hear.  I will experience it in less than a month myself.  
Do you happen to have any video or pics of the Living Room? 

I looked through my photos and videos and I realized that we didn't take very much in the Living Room. I think it was because we were enjoying ourselves too much in the Living Room. I would say that we spent a lot of time there, just lounging and watching from the vast windows.

20230428_181208.jpg

20230427_142516.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, AlphaOne said:

I looked through my photos and videos and I realized that we didn't take very much in the Living Room. I think it was because we were enjoying ourselves too much in the Living Room. I would say that we spent a lot of time there, just lounging and watching from the vast windows.

20230428_181208.jpg

20230427_142516.jpg

Thanks.  I like the look of the big loungers that face the windows.  On all three of the other Azamara ships,  a good part of those windows are blocked by the stage the band performs on.

Edited by takemewithyou

5 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Thanks.  I like the look of the big loungers that face the windows.  On all three of the other Azamara ships,  a good part of those windows are blocked by the stage the band performs on.

The main differences are the space and very comfortable loungers as shown in the above picture.

Obviously the bandstand is further into the room - behind the loungers instead of against the windows.

The dance floor is shaped a little differently.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Baynanno1 said:

The main differences are the space and very comfortable loungers as shown in the above picture.

Obviously the bandstand is further into the room - behind the loungers instead of against the windows.

The dance floor is shaped a little differently.

I think that is a significant difference to be able to lounge and look out the front windows!  I love what I see!  We will see how I feel when I board and experience it in person.

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

I think that is a significant difference to be able to lounge and look out the front windows!  I love what I see!  We will see how I feel when I board and experience it in person.

Of course it is a significant difference - one I made much use of during our four cruises on Pursuit in 2019.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Oddly, the Azamara deck plans show Quest, Journey and Pursuit all having the stage pulled back, and only Onward with it smack up against the window.

Very strange!

We cruised on Quest, Journey and Pursuit in 2019 and Quest earlier this year, so those cruises are the basis for my comments in Post #8 above.

Perhaps the plans were drawn up in anticipation of the other ships following Pursuit, but changes not yet carried out due to covid?

Onward needed so much work and lost the lovely Drawing Room at considerable expense, so nothing left for changes to the Living Room?