TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

We’ve wondered this forever. Why do so many people come ashore with backpacks? What are you carrying? What do you need? 

I totally agree. And, not just ashore, but on the ship, too - all day long.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

We’ve wondered this forever. Why do so many people come ashore with backpacks? What are you carrying? What do you need? 

IMG_0861.thumb.jpeg.6d97be15315bc4acf92e0e4da69f4a98.jpeg

42 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

I totally agree. And, not just ashore, but on the ship, too - all day long.

I've never understood this.  When I'm on/off the ship I have my phone in my pocket. The phone case has enough room for ship card, credit cards, I.D. and some cash.  I do the same at Disney, so much easier to get through the gate.  

Also, I HATE carrying things or having to watch out for them at a restaurant, in a tour bus, etc...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, edspec said:

I've never understood this.  When I'm on/off the ship I have my phone in my pocket. The phone case has enough room for ship card, credit cards, I.D. and some cash.  I do the same at Disney, so much easier to get through the gate.  

Also, I HATE carrying things or having to watch out for them at a restaurant, in a tour bus, etc...

same! Disney is NUTS. All I can think of there is parents saving money on food for little ones. But here???

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

IMG_0861.thumb.jpeg.6d97be15315bc4acf92e0e4da69f4a98.jpeg

It's for all the things I shall buy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Ham and cheese and chips 

IMG_0906.thumb.jpeg.795e5b3d231ff41f4441e5ca835d7a7c.jpeg

Did you show the food menu?  Curious what the price for this is. Ok, saw the post of the bill.  You choose to pay in one denomination or the other?  I looked up Pound Sterling to the Dollar and today it's at 1 pound equals 1.24 dollar.  Was the sammie tasty?  So many questions....🤣

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Nowhere in Europe so far takes your credit card. They just bring the device to the table or hold it across the bar and you tap. Even hole in the wall places 

And no tip line. We always left a few euros if they went above and beyond. I know they don’t really tip there. But I heard they actually pay waiters and waitresses better? 

• Like 1