TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Okay, @Calnev1, just did my own recon work, and while all the other tables seem to have the shuffle machine….

IMG_2612.thumb.jpeg.08a648ff686d3d032bf3b2d720300cc5.jpeg

Fun21 looks like it might just be the shoe

IMG_2613.thumb.jpeg.830bf7f2bc89835f0133b56d0bb7c200.jpeg

Darn - they installed those double sensors at every box (so more will play the "lucky ladies"). Nothing like bright lights to attract more moths! That frustrates me as it slows the game down - when people are playing that over, and over, and over. There's a reason that Carnival wants to encourage people to play that side bet, it yields an even higher house advantage!

Also, a traditional shoe at Fun21 lures in people who are trying to avoid a CSM - without many of them realizing the implications of being dealt from a (number of decks) where many 10's have been removed from play. It can be a "Fun" game, but look up strategy for Spanish21 first !

Oh well !

• Like 3

Man. There’s availability for the 9 day Baltics cruise after this one. If B didn’t have to work, we’d pull the trigger on that so fast… I don’t see any itineraries including Norway next year, and B has already done Iceland on a land tour

• Like 8

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

RFRB is still dishing out the good stuff 

IMG_2623.thumb.jpeg.a88b28dbdb2cb3269316bc8177fb5f33.jpeg

I would have done anything to have Coke on the Celebration back in February. Pepsi just doesn't work as a mixer. You are KILLING this Live!!! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

I would have done anything to have Coke on the Celebration back in February. Pepsi just doesn't work as a mixer. You are KILLING this Live!!! Cheers!

I don’t know how or why it happened, but I’m just happy it’s here!

• Like 3

Just now, TxTeach79 said:

I keep waiting for the bottom to fall out as it so often does, but this is a really fun ride at the moment

dummy me scheduled a cruise the last week of October during the world series, who knew they would be this good.

• Haha 2

Just now, dallasdan said:

dummy me scheduled a cruise the last week of October during the world series, who knew they would be this good.

I sincerely hope that’s a problem, my friend 😂😂😂 (and if it is, hopefully you can get it onboard!)

• Like 2

There’s a cool Britto whale tail magnet I kinda want, but I may wait and try and score it on Dream next month. Luggage weight chaos and all…

IMG_2645.thumb.jpeg.30af9eaa5c0f75a6082cfedafbebdd40.jpeg

better luggage weight than luggage WAIT, amirite??!?!?

• Like 3
  • Haha 15