TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

I know this has nothing to do with the contents of this (fantastic) review but as @TxTeach79 is responsible for turning me on to the gloriousness of Blue Iguana arepas, I have to give back -- Trader Joe's is selling them frozen now, and they actually taste pretty darn good! In case you or anyone else needs a fix between cruises 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Thanks y’all! It’s never dull - a bit bleary eyed here at 4:45a ship’s time, but we have a leak situation in the cabin….

IMG_3369.thumb.jpeg.f9044f5797989051f6f1fd735fc9311c.jpeg

IMG_3372.thumb.jpeg.457edc43f426bdb4fbe71b7be247f651.jpeg

IMG_3373.thumb.jpeg.cc8af4a6b67e069c76631cd930390a5a.jpeg

b has managed to power sleep through it, but the drip drip drip has gotten me like Chinese water torture. I’ve laid towels down (sorry, second pic is dark), and it’s close enough to wake up that I’m not going to call maintenance, but I’ll alert someone before I leave…. 

Glad it is your last night on the ship.Sure would not want to deal with that the whole cruise. Again love that you just roll with the punches.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, allinwonderland said:

I know this has nothing to do with the contents of this (fantastic) review but as @TxTeach79 is responsible for turning me on to the gloriousness of Blue Iguana arepas, I have to give back -- Trader Joe's is selling them frozen now, and they actually taste pretty darn good! In case you or anyone else needs a fix between cruises 😁

omg…. Had no idea TJ’s had them…. You hear that, @HelloItsMeB?!?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Our wake up call for 7 hasn’t even gone off - just heard Frankie say they’ve cleared all decks for self assist. It’s 6:40am. Man, that handout was wishful thinking! Scrambling to get our morning stuff together 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

And look how nicely it all came together! Method to my madness…

IMG_1936.jpeg

let’s not spike the football just yet, a couple weeks ago at this time the “madness” was spread all over the floor at DFW as you were panic dumping cubes into my bag to make weight…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

51 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

And look how nicely it all came together! Method to my madness…

Pretty sure I hear that same phrase from my wife when she packs for a vacation….or any other time for that matter.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

let’s not spike the football just yet, a couple weeks ago at this time the “madness” was spread all over the floor at DFW as you were panic dumping cubes into my bag to make weight…..

There was no panic dumping. I simply transferred two cubes and a laptop to you. Easy peasy. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9