Guest copy of invoice

I booked a cruise through a travel company’s website, I called the travel company and requested that they call Royal Caribbean and ask them to add their travel protection insurance.

I received an updated invoice from the travel company that shows the new price of cruise with the added insurance, however it is not itemized with the breakdown of the cruise fare and insurance.

Does Royal Caribbean provide a guest copy of  invoice showing the itemized breakdown. How long does it take after adding the insurance for the travel company to request the updated invoice from Royal Caribbean so it can be sent to me?

Edited by Vibe
Format

25 minutes ago, Vibe said:

I booked a cruise through a travel company’s website, I called the travel company and requested that they call Royal Caribbean and ask them to add their travel protection insurance.

I received an updated invoice from the travel company that shows the new price of cruise with the added insurance, however it is not itemized with the breakdown of the cruise fare and insurance.

Does Royal Caribbean provide a guest copy of  invoice showing the itemized breakdown. How long does it take after adding the insurance for the travel company to request the updated invoice from Royal Caribbean so it can be sent to me?

The TA has access to Royals guest copy the instant any changes are done.  If they are not sending it then it is because they are choosing not to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The TA has access to Royals guest copy the instant any changes are done.  If they are not sending it then it is because they are choosing not to.

Does it take any time for Royal Caribbean to add their travel protection insurance to the booking and forward the updated information to the TA?  The TA I call is actually a customer service representative of a large online travel company. Do they have to wait for another department of that company to send the guest copy of the invoice?

Thanks for your assistance 

3 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Does it take any time for Royal Caribbean to add their travel protection insurance to the booking and forward the updated information to the TA?  The TA I call is actually a customer service representative of a large online travel company. Do they have to wait for another department of that company to send the guest copy of the invoice?

It can, but it can also be added to the booking immediatelyif they call.  Once the insurance is added there is no delay or waiting for an invoice as the TA can send it to themselves. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

When you get Royal's Travel Insurance are all the policies exactly the same or are there different levels? Is all the same where can I get a copy of the policy?

There is only one policy.

Travelcruisecare.com 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There is only one policy.

Travelcruisecare.com 

So this is true with their insurance? 90% FCC ?  any reason?

• Cancel For Any Reason Cruise Vacation Enhancement: up to 90% of Royal Caribbean cancellation fees in the form of a future cruise credit if you cancel for any other reason

34 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

So this is true with their insurance? 90% FCC ?  any reason?

• Cancel For Any Reason Cruise Vacation Enhancement: up to 90% of Royal Caribbean cancellation fees in the form of a future cruise credit if you cancel for any other reason

Any Reason.  You could wake up the day beside snd not like the weather forecast. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Vibe said:

You can call RC yourself and ask them to email a copy of the Booking Confirmation.  

Your travel agent is the only one who can make changes to your reservation, but you are able to ask for your own Booking Confirmation with no problem.  

• Thanks 1