Coke Freestyle Machines on all ships?

Last December, we were on the Voyager of the Seas, and there were no Coke Freestyle machines. Typically, there are two on the promenade and two in the Windjammer. My wife went through Dr. Pepper withdrawals as the soda was not carried at the bars either.

We are sailing on the Independence of the Seas in December. Can anyone confirm that there are Coke Freestyle Machines on the Independence of the Seas?

Thanks!

Just now, GOTOTX said:

Can anyone confirm that there are Coke Freestyle Machines on the Independence of the Seas?

Yes, there are.

For future reference, you can find this info for any ship in the app.

9 minutes ago, GOTOTX said:

Last December, we were on the Voyager of the Seas, and there were no Coke Freestyle machines. Typically, there are two on the promenade and two in the Windjammer. My wife went through Dr. Pepper withdrawals as the soda was not carried at the bars either.

We are sailing on the Independence of the Seas in December. Can anyone confirm that there are Coke Freestyle Machines on the Independence of the Seas?

Thanks!

Yes, they are on Independence.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-coca-cola-freestyle-machines

• Like 1

We have not saied since 2018 and I noticed that the Coke feature is now about $10 per day, are there usually any specials on drink packages before the end of November? 

Edited by temple1

31 minutes ago, temple1 said:

We have not saied since 2018 and I noticed that the Coke feature is now about $10 per day, are there usually any specials on drink packages before the end of November? 

RCI has "sales" all the time - some are better than others, but the ones around the holidays may yield actual savings.

• Thanks 1

I do tend to ignore my reservations until I make the final payment. I will need to be more alert.  

Not a make or break item for us, would not even be a consideration if they have Coke products on board. Sometimes you need/want a glass of something fizzy and Diet Pepsi doesn’t cut it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, unless supplies ran out.

That is really cool.   Makes me more annoyed our ship doesn't have the freestyle.  
It had been a knife's edge deciding between Voyager and another ship.   Freestyle would have been enough to sway me to the other ship.    Isn't Dr. Pepper a different company?   

36 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

Isn't Dr. Pepper a different company?   

I remember Mr. Pibb in the early Freestyle days, which is made by Coke.  It has now been Dr Pepper for years though.  And expect the Galveston ships to have regular Dr. Pepper outages as the cartridges run dry.  On Allure it seemed like every other time I went for a refill, the Dr. Pepper options were greyed out.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

Makes sense.  Texas and Dr. Pepper.   Although you'd think Royal would notice that and plan accordingly.   

So, I guess even if there were Freestyle, we'd want to bring Dr. P on board anyway.   

You know you are on a Texas cruise just by the number of people boarding carrying 12 packs of Dr Pepper.

From what I have seen of how Freestyle machines work, Dr Pepper/Diet Dr. Pepper have smaller cartridges, since it isn't the primary soda choice anywhere but Texas.  That's why it regularly runs out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, jenn1313 said:

I'm going on Adventure in Feb 2024.  Does anyone know if the Freestyle machines on the Promanade are available 24 hours?

Adventure has them and yes they are available 24/7 on the promenade. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler