Princess Kauai Port Shirt Request

bronzey214

Hi all - if someone is on one of the Hawaiian cruises, would you be willing to purchase a dark Hunter Green Princess Kauai port shirt for me?

I'll reimburse + shipping + $5 - I wore mine for the first time today and got an errant bleach stain on it. 😞

I'm guessing no one has responded because there is no way on CruiseCritic to convey information privately, i.e., your mailing address or even your email address.  

Have you tried eBay?  

On 5/20/2023 at 2:52 PM, bronzey214 said:

Hi all - if someone is on one of the Hawaiian cruises, would you be willing to purchase a dark Hunter Green Princess Kauai port shirt for me?

I'll reimburse + shipping + $5 - I wore mine for the first time today and got an errant bleach stain on it. 😞

If you still have the shirt, I would suggest posting a picture. Did you purchase it onboard or at the port?

19 hours ago, OccasionalSanta said:

If you still have the shirt, I would suggest posting a picture. Did you purchase it onboard or at the port?

On board. I will take a photo and post it. Maybe I can e-mail Princess Customer service and see if they would let me buy one remotely.

6 hours ago, bronzey214 said:

On board. I will take a photo and post it. Maybe I can e-mail Princess Customer service and see if they would let me buy one remotely.

$5 for someone to buy an envelope, print a label, tape it up and drive to the post office, not to mention their time, you're not going to find any takers.  Not to mention fees for the transfer, PayPal goods/services, Venmo, etc.

Offer $20, then you'll cover fees and supplies, gas and the person will probably net around $10 for their valuable time of purchasing the shirt, packing it, unpacking, packaging and driving to post office. And correspondence with you, the buyer.  

Edited by startedwithamouse

Just now, startedwithamouse said:

$5 for someone to buy an envelope, print a label, tape it up and drive to the post office, not to mention their time, you're not going to find any takers. Not to mention fees for the transfer, PayPal goods/services, Venmo, etc. Offer $20, then you'll cover fees and supplies, gas and the person will probably net around $10 for their valuable time. 

I kind of meant to imply that for "+ shipping +" - and being honest, I was kind of banking on human kindness a bit too but, sure, if more money helps the issue, I can offer more.

Just now, bronzey214 said:

I kind of meant to imply that for "+ shipping +" - and being honest, I was kind of banking on human kindness a bit too but, sure, if more money helps the issue, I can offer more.

Never mistake human kindness with working for free. Everyone's time is of value. 

6 hours ago, bronzey214 said:

Bronzee, if I were still on board, no sweat.  My office could easily cover the time/expense of packing and shipping (let Uncle Sam pay for half of it!)  It isn't what we do, but kindness needs to be spread!

I get paid a lot for my time when it is being billed, but my participation on various boards is free.