Couples Massage Recommendations

ctyhrn

We are leaving in 3 short weeks to head to Alaska on the Bliss. My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary and I was look at booking some type of couples massage on our sea day. Is it worth it??? What type would you recommend based on your experience with Norwegian? They have so many different types and all sound amazing (from hot stones, to seaweed wraps, to salt stones, to salt scrubs). Do we get access to the thermal spa for the day with the purchase of a massage? If not, what are the odds of us being able to sneak into the thermal spa after massage??? Only sort of kidding...

Thanks all!!!

The only thing I'd warn you about is the "hard sell" they do for products at the end.  Doesn't matter if you tip extra at the beginning to avoid it or tell the massage therapist exactly what you will purchase at the end.  I've stopped doing massages on cruises because it's so unpleasant having to say "no" politely so many times and usually much more assertively again. 

• Like 1

We did the couple's message (some Salt rubdown one) on Joy.  My wife loved it, but I did not as I don't like face-down messages.  

We did buy part of the hard-sell Elemis products (we both like Elemis) as wifey loved the salt they used.   If money isn't a barrier, go for it.

Go for the hot stone massage!  Priscilla and I always do one at the beginning of the cruise and one at the end!  The first one puts us in the right mood for the cruise, the second one helps us to acclimate to the world!

Elvis

And you're married 10 years?   Rookies!  43 years for us!!!!