American Queen Memphis to Nashville June 2023

cdcampione

@cdcampione, I just checked and saw that the cruise ends in Clarksville, an hour away on I-24.  The website I checked had a transfer available from the cruise line for $129.  I'll do some more research for you, but that,may be your best bet.  What kind of private transfer were you looking at to share with someone? Where in Nashville do you want to go?

Greyhound has service to Nashville from Clarksville as does the Nashville MTA (Express Route #94). There's also Groome Transportation that has transportation between Ft. Campbell and Nashville.  I don't know if their schedules would work for you or where they pick up in Clarksville. 

Edited by Roz

Interesting........Im assuming that's 129 per person? I guess I should have called first, but when we booked back in June 2022, they did not offer any transfers unless you wanted to do a 3 day tour to Nashville including hotel nights. Not interested in a tour.

We're staying at the Hyatt downtown for 3 nts. Was hoping to share a shuttle with another couple. I can check out Uber also but don't know if we'll find one that will go that far.

Thanks for jumping in on this

There are 2 types of transfers offered on the AQ website outside of the 3-day post cruise stay.  One is $129 per person and includes a 3 hour tour of Nashville and ends at BNA.  The other one doesn't show a price but doesn't include the tour and goes straight to the airport.