Pictures of Cats and also Carnival Venezia Maiden Inaugural First Revenue Cruise

BlerkOne

I work with people from Granada who told me the Alhambra was not to be missed. But, out TA cruise did not dock in Gibraltar, only Malaga, so we opted to do Gibraltar as an excursion from Malaga to see the monkeys instead. 

What were your impressions of the Alhambra? I hope to make it there on our next trip. 

Enjoying the trip report. 

7 hours ago, pcrum said:

I work with people from Granada who told me the Alhambra was not to be missed. But, out TA cruise did not dock in Gibraltar, only Malaga, so we opted to do Gibraltar as an excursion from Malaga to see the monkeys instead. 

What were your impressions of the Alhambra? I hope to make it there on our next trip. 

Enjoying the trip report. 

Hard choice. We've been to both several times. Alhambra is a world heritage site and not to be missed and there is no place like Gibraltar, but for me, the history and not the monkeys.

Both can be a lot of walking and crowded. At least in Gibraltar, people speak English (sort of).

Here we might just do some shopping, eat fish and chips and walk in the general area.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Looks dangerous to get that laundry on the 2 lines in.  .or hang it out there. 

6 hours ago, kelkel2 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Wonder how they do it? 

I remember my mother hanging out the laundry from our fourth floor balcony in Naples, Italy when I was 9-11 years old.  She made me “go outside to play in the courtyard” while she did it, and would lower a basket on a rope so I could retrieve anything she dropped. 

• Like 5