disapointed with Celebry Beyond

16 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

LOL, I was waiting behind a couple doing this exact thing.  It took forever to book the 3 dinners for 6 friends - mostly trying to find an acceptable dining time.

Ah but we were organized😂 Our friend had a list of first, second, and third choices for our preferred evenings, and we left it up to her to select the best time slots. One couple needed to dine early, one couple wanted to make the show, and DH and I were flexible. I’m pretty sure our friend was in and out in five minutes, and she was able to reserve our first or second choices for all three dinners. 

Edited by Silkroad

6 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

I’m pretty sure our friend was in and out in five minutes,

The restaurant reservation desk on embark morning took forever - and we were in line before 11:30 am.  I thought our two reservations would take just a few minutes - the Veuve Cliquot Champagne Dinner, and the specialty lunch at Murano (which was a Napa Wine theme), but even those preset day & time reservations took the staff awhile to book.

I also found interesting that the Chef's Dinner was already completely booked by 11:30 that morning.  I did see the couple that was booking for the 3 couples before us and spoke with them later in the cruise.  I asked if they had booked the Chef's Dinner, but she said 'no', so that dinner must have sold out very early that morning.

10 hours ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

You are clearly upset about a minor detail of your vacation. I’m hoping I’m not on the same ship as you or don’t cross your path in general. 

Most complaints on here are about minor details.