Fees for Oceania excursions

jklc123

We are contemplating the Los Angeles (San Pedro) to Los Angeles Bridge to Mexico. Experienced cruisers but new to Oceania. We're interested because of the itinerary and relative small size of the ship (Regatta). My question is: is there a way to find out the price of each excursion? I've found the descriptions of the excursions but no prices. Trying to figure out whether to take the offer of "free" excursions or the $600 obc.

PS Rather surprised to see so many negative comments about the food. But not everyone has been displeased.

30 minutes ago, jklc123 said:

We are contemplating the Los Angeles (San Pedro) to Los Angeles Bridge to Mexico. Experienced cruisers but new to Oceania. We're interested because of the itinerary and relative small size of the ship (Regatta). My question is: is there a way to find out the price of each excursion? I've found the descriptions of the excursions but no prices. Trying to figure out whether to take the offer of "free" excursions or the $600 obc.

PS Rather surprised to see so many negative comments about the food. But not everyone has been displeased.

If you can find another cruise that has an itinerary close to yours and click on it and then click on "ports and excursions" you will find excursions and pricing - https://www.oceaniacruises.com/pacific-coast-cruises/los-angeles-to-los-angeles-REG230927/port-ensenada-ENS/?voyageday=2&sr=%2fcruise-finder%23time_frame%3d2023-9%26ship%3dREG%26duration%3d*-7%26sort%3dfeatured%3adesc%26page%3d1%26pageSize%3d10#all

36 minutes ago, jklc123 said:

Trying to figure out whether to take the offer of "free" excursions or the $600 obc.

Generally speaking the one thing you do not want to do is take the OBC.

You can decline "OLife" entirely for $600 (or whatever) off your fare.  Taking the OBC-option OLife, you've handed Oceania an extra $600 (or whatever) and they get to keep whatever of it that you don't spend aboard.

We are signed up for zero (0) O shore tours on our upcoming Vista cruise. Our Roll Call offered a wide range of options, at every port, to meet most everyone’s desires at significantly lower prices than offered by the ship.

We had earlier signed up for the ship’s overnight land tour in Jerusalem. Friends had recently attempted to get on that tour with us but was told it was sold out and waitlisted. A few weeks ago O cancelled the land program due to lack of participation! My friend is a hard core DIYer so we don’t know if he just got the typical uniformed clerk at 1-800 , or if, as some fear, our three (3) day Israel stop is in danger? Regardless, being resourceful, I quickly got on another private tour for the three days via our Roll Call saving a lot of money. Should never have signed up for that land program to start with.

My onboard account will now not be cluttered with all the junk ship tour postings! 😂😎