APEX Dinner Reservations

cruise101

Hello and thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge on this subject.

We are booked on the Apex from Rotterdam next month (June). We have completed our check-in and have the Celebrity App downloaded on our phones. I am seeking to make reservations in one of the 4 main dining rooms for our cruise. Unfortunately, I am unable to see a link on the app that would allow me to do so. We are planning on using different restaurants each day and thought it would be best if we made the restaurant reservations before we got on the ship.

Any guidance as to how to go about making these dinner reservations using the Celebrity app, would be very helpful. I did a search on this board re "Apex DInner Reservations" but was unable to find the info I am seeking. Hence this request.

In the app select the dining button on the bottom of the main page. Then scroll across the top to Main Dining, select that and the 4 MDRs show. Select one and a box will appear that says Reserve Now.

If you find that the times you want are no .inherit available do worries they hold back about 40-50% of the tables for walk-ups.  Just go when you are ready and there may be a short wait but you will be seated.

58 minutes ago, cruise101 said:

Hello and thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge on this subject.

We are booked on the Apex from Rotterdam next month (June). We have completed our check-in and have the Celebrity App downloaded on our phones. I am seeking to make reservations in one of the 4 main dining rooms for our cruise. Unfortunately, I am unable to see a link on the app that would allow me to do so. We are planning on using different restaurants each day and thought it would be best if we made the restaurant reservations before we got on the ship.

Any guidance as to how to go about making these dinner reservations using the Celebrity app, would be very helpful. I did a search on this board re "Apex DInner Reservations" but was unable to find the info I am seeking. Hence this request.

On our March Apex cruise reservations were not being excepted for SD in 

the 4 MDRs even though I made reservations prior to the cruise in my CP. 

Thanks JELAYNE and davekathy for your prompt responses.

I logged into my account (NOT via the app) and it seems that the Anytime option for each of the 4 MDRs is showing SOLD OUT on our cruise. So for now, no chance to make any advance reservations at any of these venues.

We will however take Jelayne's advise and try and do walk-ins and hopefully be accommodated.

• 7 months later...

Our group just booked on the Celebrity Apex for a cruise later

this year and now we're having issues making dinner reservations.

We want to make reservations before our cruise to avoid having to

scamble after we're on board and perhaps ending up at a buffet.

Seems reasonable to me to want to have dinner with your travel

companions in different resturants on a cruise ship but not so siimple with Celebrity.

We can't make reservations for any of the four main dining rooms

even though the option is on the Celebrity web site.  The option is there

but it's not active as it has been in the past.

After many phone calls to Celebrity trying to find someone who cared enough

and knew enough to help us we were told they willl try to make sure our group

is at the same table for dinner but it will be at just one restaurant  and they have

no idea which one it would be.  We'll find out after we're on board.

And depending on availability we might be able to eat in a different restaurant.

But there is some good news - we can make reservations for speciality restaurants.