Has anybody received an email response from exceptionalinitiative(at) crystalcruises.com ???

Funatabi

I needed help and information about my exceptional initiative credit.

I called the telephone number displayed in the exceptional initiative e-mail.

It turned out to be the general res number. Regardless, the gentleman who answered was clueless and no help at all.

He told me that the only action I can take is to send an email to the Exceptional Initiative section. I did that over a week ago.

I am disapointed because so far I have not received any response.

Has anyone ever sent an email and received a response from the Exceptional Initiative section?

Should I be more patient and wait further? Maybe they are "exceptionally" busy.

Is there a tel number/email address to get real assistance with the exceptional initiative?

Thanks for any feedback and advice, before I call ad try again.

Maybe next time a more responsive/knowledgeable customer-service agent will answer. 

4 hours ago, Funatabi said:

I needed help and information about my exceptional initiative credit.

I called the telephone number displayed in the exceptional initiative e-mail.

It turned out to be the general res number. Regardless, the gentleman who answered was clueless and no help at all.

He told me that the only action I can take is to send an email to the Exceptional Initiative section. I did that over a week ago.

I am disapointed because so far I have not received any response.

Has anyone ever sent an email and received a response from the Exceptional Initiative section?

Should I be more patient and wait further? Maybe they are "exceptionally" busy.

Is there a tel number/email address to get real assistance with the exceptional initiative?

Thanks for any feedback and advice, before I call ad try again.

Maybe next time a more responsive/knowledgeable customer-service agent will answer. 

Yes, use the e-mail.  Sometimes you hear right back and sometimes it will take time depending on how busy they are and how complex your issues it.

Be sure to check your spam folder.

Also forward what you sent a second time.

I know very recently they were very busy and most of the requests are very manually intensive.

Keith

46 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

Yes, use the e-mail.  Sometimes you hear right back and sometimes it will take time depending on how busy they are and how complex your issues it.

Be sure to check your spam folder.

Also forward what you sent a second time.

I know very recently they were very busy and most of the requests are very manually intensive.

Keith

28 minutes ago, TRIPACIAN said:

They did reply to my “second request” email with the answer to my inquiry. It helped me resolve my questions regarding the amount of my credit.

Thanks for the replies. I am glad that there is hope and I will recieve a reply from Crystal.  I will keep trying and see what happens. Reminder e-mail will be sent now.  

Hello, I completed my form to request my credits on May 22, 2023.

I sent an email to Exceptional Initiative on May 27 to follow-up with them.  No answer yet.  I also sent an email to a NC representative who contacted us earlier this year.  No answer from her. We need to be patient!

6 minutes ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

I sent an email to Exceptional Initiative on May 27 to follow-up with them.  No answer yet.  I also sent an email to a NC representative who contacted us earlier this year.  No answer from her. We need to be patient!

I hope you receive a reply from Crystal soon. Seems like lots of us still waiting in line.

I sent my request for the credit in April and received a notice 3 days later stating that I will be given full credit. Great news and fast service. Now, I am trying to get clarification of 2 circumstances. So, I will just be patient and wait and see. Thanks for your input. 

17 minutes ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

Yes just be patient. Please note that this is a very manual process. They first have to process your form and then they have to get with Moecker and then wait to hear from Moecker.  And then if there are differences they try to reconcile them. I applied quite early and I believe it took about three weeks before I heard back. For some a shorter interval and for others a longer interval and also remember that May 27 and May 28 is the weekend.

Keith

I have received an email from the Crystal initiative with a certificate. The amount of credit was less than what the old Crystal owns me. I have asked them why and they have told me this amount was given to them by the assignee. I have asked the assignee and instead to tell me the reason for the lower amount of credit, they have told me to resubmit my claim! 
I have done it with very clear explanations of the amount due to me by Crystal. Since then, no more news from them.

It is the never ending story…

I am willing to give new Crystal a try and I have requested my travel agent to book a cruise for me. I hope things will get solved and I am looking forward to be on board the Serenity again.

Ivi

• Like 2

I completed the online form on 5/17, yesterday I saw on Facebook that someone replied to a Crystal post asking the status of her initiative credit and they asked her to DM with her contact information. I did the same and got a nice reply that it was running about 10 business days, but was asked for my email and someone would get back to me. Today I got both a phone call and email from one of their cruise consultant who confirmed my credit amount and then I received my certificate by email. Now I have a cruise booked! 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, islandhalls said:

I completed the online form on 5/17, yesterday I saw on Facebook that someone replied to a Crystal post asking the status of her initiative credit and they asked her to DM with her contact information. I did the same and got a nice reply that it was running about 10 business days, but was asked for my email and someone would get back to me. Today I got both a phone call and email from one of their cruise consultant who confirmed my credit amount and then I received my certificate by email. Now I have a cruise booked! 

Wow!