Wine prices up - none now in Classic?!

Chewbecca

We're boarding Silhouette today and have the Classic package.

I was browsing the wine lists and everything that used to be $9 now seems to be $11 - prosecco and french rose for e.g. I can't see any cocktails either.

Is anything available on the Classic package without paying an upcharge any more?

23 minutes ago, Chewbecca said:

We're boarding Silhouette today and have the Classic package.

I was browsing the wine lists and everything that used to be $9 now seems to be $11 - prosecco and french rose for e.g. I can't see any cocktails either.

Is anything available on the Classic package without paying an upcharge any more?

You are sailing out of Southampton, yes? The sailings out of the UK include gratuities in the menu prices. Therefore, your Classic package will cover the $11 wines and cocktails.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

1 hour ago, late2cruisin said:

You are sailing out of Southampton, yes? The sailings out of the UK include gratuities in the menu prices. Therefore, your Classic package will cover the $11 wines and cocktails.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I think the limit will be $12.

it was the limit +$2.
Last year the Classic package limit was $9, so limit from UK was $11.
This is due to UK laws having to show total prices, not price + gratuities, as in US.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1