NCL Transfers

On 5/30/2023 at 12:33 PM, RocketMan275 said:

Anyone know the cost of Norwegian Cruise Line transfers from IAH (Bush) Houston to Galveston the day of the cruise?

Flying in the day before the cruise and staying at IAH Marriott.

@RocketMan275

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Norwegian Cruise Line forum where it

hopefully will have replies.

1 hour ago, ColeThornton said:

NCL Transfer Desk phone #:

Book transfers today. Log In to MyNCL or call us at

You cannot book the transfere at MyNCL.  all you get is the  telephone number you provided.

Since NCL is new to Galveston, actually not there yet til fall, it’s probably not available, but I’d use the local providers.  If you scroll down to the list of providers you can click on the link to their websites and see their schedules and particulars.

Edited by MagnoliaBlossom

1 hour ago, RocketMan275 said:

You cannot book the transfere at MyNCL.  all you get is the  telephone number you provided.

Okay, so call the number.   Let us know how much, I'm sure others are interested.

17 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Since NCL is new to Galveston, actually not there yet til fall, it’s probably not available, but I’d use the local providers.  If you scroll down to the list of providers you can click on the link to their websites and see their schedules and particulars.

I understand that.  I'm no stranger to the link  you provided.  What I wanted to know was NCL's rates.  

We cruised from Houston several years ago.  We stayed at the IAH Marriott and used Princess to transfer to the port.  It went very smoothly and wife would like to know what NCL offrs for comparison.

12 minutes ago, SomewhereGirl said:

I have no firsthand experience but if you do a dummy booking with airfare, ground transportation is added for $78 (roundtrip).

Thank you.  That's what I wanted to know.

I had tried to get a transportation quote on my existing reservation but the website told me that wasn't available to call NCL.  Well, I wasn't particularly fond of spending time on hold.  I thought someone here might have the information.

I logout of MyNCL and used your tip to make a mock booking. And, yes, it's $156 roundtrip for two which is competative.

Once again. thank you.

Edited by RocketMan275
  • Like 1