Best Mode of Transportation From LAX to Hotel Near Long Beach Cruise Port?

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Best way [to Long Beach]?

"Best" is subjective based on your values. What's important? Quickest? Cheapest? Most comfortable? Something else?

Hi Jeannie, we Uber but just make sure if you  have to stand in the shuttle you hang on.  Fell last year when she hit the gas, my fault for letting go of the pole.

We are booked into the Westin again for December, and have had some really nice price drops this week saving us about $70 so far.  We enjoyed our stay there and even though the Crowne Plaza is more convenient Westin wins hands down..

10 hours ago, Sprocket said:

Hi Jeannie, we Uber but just make sure if you  have to stand in the shuttle you hang on.  Fell last year when she hit the gas, my fault for letting go of the pole.

We are booked into the Westin again for December, and have had some really nice price drops this week saving us about $70 so far.  We enjoyed our stay there and even though the Crowne Plaza is more convenient Westin wins hands down..

We had stayed in the Seattle Westin for a recent Alaska cruise...we knew we liked it and was hoping this would carry over to Long Beach.  It's been awhile since we've cruised Carnival...we're "tagging along" as grandparents for this one.  (Actually...this is Rick of "Rick&Jeannie".  The Mrs. leaves all of the planning to me!) 😄

We enjoyed our short stay in Long Beach.  The bar/restaurant in the lobby had a decent menu for a quick dinner and the little coffee place had bagels and coffee for breakfast.  

Staff at check in were great and on our way to the room my husband was dehydrated and started cramping up and they quickly brought him 2 bottles of water,  thank goodness for electrolytes in powder form.

Hope you enjoy your stay and how lucky to be able to travel with family.