LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

58 minutes ago, TheCruisingTeacher said:

Can anyone tell me the show times? I can't find any information..

Varies,,going on ship in July And notice 7  for per dinner And 930  for the early dinner crowd . Then there the bars with live music that not out yet.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheCruisingTeacher said:

So Scarlet is night 4? I'm trying to figure out the lineup of themed nights: Pajama, 80s, and cant find it anywhere. 

Looks like you're having a blast and I'm enjoying your trip through your posts! 🥂

PJ party is night 1. 80’s party (club Rubix) is night 2 and Scarlet is night 4, yes. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maggieq said:

@MeganGC1983  thank you so much for bringing us along with you. We hope to do a cruise next year that will include stops in Santorini, Mykonos and Athens so your review is very helpful. Beautiful pictures.  You may have mentioned before, is this your first outside of a us departure cruise?  If yes, are you looking to do another one anytime soon?

Yes, first time. Nothing else is planned but you never know. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheCruisingTeacher said:

Thank you! I wish they showed the showtimes (even though you can't book them yet) just for planning purposes with making dinner reservations, etc.

It really depends on the crew, what special entertainer guests they have, how many passengers they have on, etc. 

if you generally book dinners around the same time every night, that’s a good start.  You can tweak as needed once you get onboard!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lauren-esq said:

Pirate ship looked amazing, did you book ahead or are they easy to find when you get off the ship? 

Booked ahead, outside of the cruise line, and it was easy to get to. They sent a map and we just followed the shore down about a 5 minute walk. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheCruisingTeacher said:

Can anyone tell me the show times? I can't find any information..

Show times will vary by sailing. And as you get closer to your sailing day they will slowly start showing up in your app. However, what I wrote down to book changed once I was on the ship’s wifi so your YMMV. 

• Like 2

Good morning from our sea day. The ship is relatively dead this morning. Lots of people were out late for Scarlet Night. I just finished the bungee class. I absolutely love it. Now to get ready for brunch at the Wake. 

• Like 10