LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

17 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, I’m not sure how people fly in the day of the cruise and fly out right after. Or why they would want to. I’ve had times where I thought I was adjusted, then boom, exhausted again. The over indulging and massive amounts of walking are a lot of it. 

I would be freaking I miss ship if one plane was late. Friend missed a flight on way to Europe before you left Greece. She had to stand in line to get new tickets.

my return flight from  BCN is to early  for me so staying a day. Friend chancing it, we do not overnight and the docking And leaving to much for me,

cruise again from Athens ..arrive at night.snack,drink and bed.

• Like 1

I have not gone to sleep yet. Yiu are up and sightseeing before breakfast.

what airline were you in?for international coach gives included something. I know you can outdrink me but I decided you can out eat me too.  Athens lunch And snacks at airport too.

my GF can keep up with you on booze but not food. I would of been full half way thru lunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Roel94 said:

I have not gone to sleep yet. Yiu are up and sightseeing before breakfast.

what airline were you in?for international coach gives included something. I know you can outdrink me but I decided you can out eat me too.  Athens lunch And snacks at airport too.

my GF can keep up with you on booze but not food. I would of been full half way thru lunch.

We are on British Airways. 
And 😆😆😆

• Like 2

Ran into to Winston Churchill on the way to Big Ben. The London Eye was there too. If I don’t have time for prayer service, I definitely don’t have time to ride the Eye. Something tells me food will be necessary soon. 

FA4B9DA8-2AF1-462E-BC33-6CC98AF51CE5.jpeg

F23753E4-65D1-4BE2-85C1-2BE7E412ECAA.jpeg

AC472678-25C1-447B-B351-A95A000ECCAF.jpeg

6F1C4BA8-B9FC-47C4-80E6-6B49A0BF28A2.jpeg

91AD51F7-8B4E-44A3-A2C7-C6A365A201A5.jpeg

5F39532D-CAD9-405D-A24F-485CD4B6141A.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

Mr. Megan made the call of just Uber-ing back to Heathrow. He’s ready to not walk anymore and get home. 😆 the FREENOW app has been great, but we have noticed in London it’s best to comparison shop between it and Uber. 

image.jpg

• Like 11

Overall, I feel good about our “14 hours” in London. With the storm delay, and the missed tube, waiting on a car, the 14 was really 12. Then add a few hours of sleep and now getting back to the airport, we covered a lot of ground. Saw the main highlights. I’m sure we will be back eventually. It needs proper time. 

• Like 21