Wharf (Quai) in Quebec

jjs217

Does anybody know which specific wharf SS uses in Quebec?  I have my hotel booked and was wondering if I might actually be able to walk to the Cruise Terminal.  I feel badly about hiring a taxi driver who only has to go 0.2 miles.

4 hours ago, jjs217 said:

Does anybody know which specific wharf SS uses in Quebec?  I have my hotel booked and was wondering if I might actually be able to walk to the Cruise Terminal.  I feel badly about hiring a taxi driver who only has to go 0.2 miles.

Just give the taxi driver a big tip. That's what I do on short rides.

Most of the hotels are in Quebec and it would be very difficult getting yur baggage down the hill. A taxi would be the go. Just before the pandemic we had booked a cruise on the Scenic Eclipse a year after it was to have been starting. It turned out to be the Inaugural cruise so we cancelled. Glad we did as it was still being outfitted on that voyage.

We had though booked a hotel to stay after the cruise the Auberge Saint Antoine. It turned out to be literally over the road from Wharf 22 where the ship berthed, The Scenic Eclipse is roughly the size of the Cloud and Wind.

So if you want to walk look for something in Petit Champlain.

Edited by drron29

1 hour ago, A Tucson Guy said:

Just give the taxi driver a big tip. That's what I do on short rides.

Yeah - big tips are usually the best solution to everything.  That is probably what we will do.  Thanks to everyone else for you suggestions.

21 minutes ago, drron29 said:

We had though booked a hotel to stay after the cruise the Auberge Saint Antoine. It turned out to be literally over the road from Wharf 22 where the ship berthed,

That is a great hotel! We've stayed there twice and it's our favorite. And yes, it's across the street from the docks. If we were connecting to/from a cruise in QC we'd definitely stay there, and walk.

• Like 1