How do I find a repositiong cruises ?

I would call Princess or your TA. They fill up fast. We are on the May 3rd Ft Lauderdale to San Francisco. The ship goes on to Vancouver. We booked for this cruise over a year ago. It was sold out within months. I think there might even be a Roll Call for next years already. You could see if the one From LA to Ft Lauderdale is full. I think it is in September.

Hi

DH has just said that he would like to go on a repositioning cruise next - seems to me that I read a review about one from Ft. Lauderdale, through the canal - on to Vancouver, B.C. -

Can someone tell me where I can find out about it ?

THANKS !!

Go to the Princess Website www.princess.com , select "Find and Compare Cruises" Select Panama Canal, select May (on Calendar), select 16 + days. It will show you 1 cruise on the Coral Princess from Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver. If you want a 15 day one to San Francisco only, select 9-15 days and you will see 2 cruises....one on the Regal and one on the Coral.

Hope this helps.

I would call Princess or your TA. They fill up fast. We are on the May 3rd Ft Lauderdale to San Francisco. The ship goes on to Vancouver. We booked for this cruise over a year ago. It was sold out within months. I think there might even be a Roll Call for next years already. You could see if the one From LA to Ft Lauderdale is full. I think it is in September.

I still saw it on the princess website. If it was full, the cruise would not show on the website any more.

DH has just said that he would like to go on a repositioning cruise next - seems to me that I read a review about one from Ft. Lauderdale, through the canal - on to Vancouver, B.C. -

Can someone tell me where I can find out about it ?

THANKS !!

The quickest way to find all the repositioning cruises is to get (or download http://www.princess.com/downloads/ebrochures.html ) a Princess cruises brochure. I am looking at the Caribbean & Mexico 2006/2007 Cruises booklet. Turn to the inside back cover and it gives all the ships and where they are cruising. Look for repositioning cruises where the colors change, as the color tells the general area where the ship is cruising for the season.

Once you have identified the cruise (e.g. Sun Princess "Grand Panama Canal from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle" April 27, 17 days), then go to the cruise description in the appropriate book. You may have to download or acquire a different book - like in my case where Panama is not in the referenced booklet. Some of the longer cruises can be booked as shorter partial cruises - check the itinerary.

An even better overview is the Cruise Atlas that was sent to Captain's Circle members that give all of the cruise itineraries in one book.

Hope you find the cruise that is right for you.

Go to any travel website.... the one advertised to the right of this post (now) is Vacations etc. They have a search engine that will allow you to research repostioning cruises from many cruise lines. It's a good way to see if you are getting a good deal. Check with almost any company advertised on CC will provide similar info but it's a no-no to mention their name.

Archived