Cabanas on Ocean Cay

hammer52

I booked  a cabana on Ocean Cay and it listed only my wife and I. My daughter anf grand daughter are also going but in a different cabin. The cabana will hold six people. Will be be allowed to join us in the cabana or do I have to call and try to add them on the cabana name list?

Thank you

1 hour ago, hammer52 said:

I booked  a cabana on Ocean Cay and it listed only my wife and I. My daughter and grand daughter are also going but in a different cabin. The cabana will hold six people. Will be be allowed to join us in the cabana or do I have to call and try to add them on the cabana name list?

Thank you

If both cabins are in the same "experience" one will have no problem. Only other problem one may find is arriving at cabana and finding it 'squatted' by interlopers who 'play dumb' and suddenly lose their command of the English language.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, morpheusofthesea said:

If both cabins are in the same "experience" one will have no problem. Only other problem one may find is arriving at cabana and finding it 'squatted' by interlopers who 'play dumb' and suddenly lose their command of the English language.

We watched that play out in February, it made for good entertainment...HAHA

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 6:26 PM, morpheusofthesea said:

We lived that experience on our April Meraviglia sailing. Got to our cabana and a little old woman in panty hose and velvet slippers was sitting amongst a HUGE pile of bags, shoes, hats, clothes, etc. Apparently she and her giant family missed the two "Reserved" signs on the cabana and when we told her she needed to leave, she didn't speak a word of English and refused to walk out onto the sand to get her family out of the water to help her move all of the stuff out of the cabana. It was a truly ridiculous situation.

• Thanks 1

The only issue you will have is if your booked a YC cabana and you are not in the YC.  Your cabana will be cancelled.  If you are YC but the people you invite are not ten you might have an issue as the YC Cabana is only for YC guests.