Princess cruise terminal?

jannray

Regal is scheduled to cruise out of terminal 10. We cruised on the Ruby Princess in April (our 1st cruise out of Galveston) and used the express parking lot which is adjacent to the terminal.  It was an excellent choice for us - we walked approximately 300 ft. from the terminal to our car.  We are booked on the Regal in November and will use the express parking lot again.  Enjoy your cruise.

15 hours ago, Cajuntraveler said:

Regal is scheduled to cruise out of terminal 10. We cruised on the Ruby Princess in April (our 1st cruise out of Galveston) and used the express parking lot which is adjacent to the terminal.  It was an excellent choice for us - we walked approximately 300 ft. from the terminal to our car.  We are booked on the Regal in November and will use the express parking lot again.  Enjoy your cruise.

It will be docked at Cruise Terminal 25 or 28. Only Royal Caribbean ships dock at terminal 10.

Edited by soundman10f
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, soundman10f said:

It will be docked at Cruise Terminal 25 or 28. Only Royal Caribbean ships dock at terminal 10.

Oops!  I misread the 2023 schedule.  Regal is scheduled out of pier 28 for our November sailing. Thanks for the correction.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After looking up my Dec 10 princess cruise, I reserved the  Express Lot adjacent to terminal 28 where the port schedule says it will be docked..I just discovered that upon return it will dock at terminal 25!  My reason for choosing the Express lot was its wonderful proximity to the ship. We are 76 years old, can manage about 1/2 mile walk. I dont have a feel for how far the distance will be from terminal 25 and that lot..They say there is no shuttle service due to short distance. Advice?

Edited by jannray
correction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jannray said:

After looking up my Dec 10 princess cruise, I reserved the  Express Lot adjacent to terminal 28 where the port schedule says it will be docked..I just discovered that upon return it will dock at terminal 25!  My reason for choosing the Express lot was its wonderful proximity to the ship. We are 76 years old, can manage about 1/2 mile walk. I dont have a feel for how far the distance will be from terminal 25 and that lot..They say there is no shuttle service due to short distance. Advice?

What is source of this information ????

14 minutes ago, jannray said:

Reg al Princess leaves Dec.10, 2023, terminal 28.  Returns Dec 17, terminal 25

There has to a error in port schedule.

Schedule ALSO shows Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas on December 17 at Terminal 25.

Royal Caribbean controls 100 % Terminal 25,  and on same day ,

two ships cannot be at same terminal .     

Edited by ssb

Just as a reference here is a blow up of the ports parking map.  I would say you would be pushing your 1/2 mile limit.  Plus I believe it would be up a slight incline going from T25 to T28 and dragging your suitcases.  but here is what I found on the web site.  It may cost $10 but I sure they will work something out for you.  Maybe park in the regular parking lot and ride the shuttle.

Refunds/Cancellations/Modifications

You may cancel, or modify parking reservations up to 24 hours prior to ship sailing. A $10 Cancellation Fee applies to all cancellations.  No refunds are issued within 24Hrs of the cruise. You may any questions to parking@portofgalveston.com. All cancellation will be processed via reservations website at www.portofgalveston.com

image.thumb.png.3f6af6f8607409e582eb77f1fe1420ce.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jannray said:

Royal Caribbean now uses and controls terminal 10.  This includes Dec 17, 2023.  Can anyone advise regarding my concern?

There has to be an  error in port schedule.

PORT schedule ALSO shows Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas on December 17 at Terminal 25.

Royal Caribbean controls 100 % Terminal 25.

On same day two ships cannot be at same terminal .     

8 hours ago, jannray said:

Reg al Princess leaves Dec.10, 2023, terminal 28.  Returns Dec 17, terminal 25

I see what you mean , as some other Regal dates say this as well. 

My February 18 & Feb 25/24 Regal has  # 28. 

15 hours ago, ssb said:

There has to be an  error in port schedule.

PORT schedule ALSO shows Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas on December 17 at Terminal 25.

Royal Caribbean controls 100 % Terminal 25.

On same day two ships cannot be at same terminal .     

RCL terminal is Pier 10.

On 7/11/2023 at 12:21 PM, jannray said:

Thank you everybody.  we changed our parking to lot B.  problem solved!

Be patient when you return... we waited almost an hour to get onto a shuttle to parking lot B in March.