Princess Cruise, "No Longer Available"

stevenr597

I noticed that the when one attempts to open up the website for the 15 day Trans-Atlantic on Regal Princess, departing Oct. 9, 2023, from South Hampton, it is now listed by Princess as "no longer available."

However, one can still book the 25-day cruise on Regal Princess leaving September 29 which does include this Trans-Atlantic segment.  

Has Princess made a decision that they wish to make available the cabins which have not as of yet been booked, only for the longer 25-day cruise?

Interesting. I suspect this is a popular sailing as I was watching the following one which goes from FLL to Galveston (essentially a reposition) and the price has doubled. I think a lot of Texans may be sailing B2B.

• Like 1

Guest ldtr
2 hours ago, stevenr597 said:

I noticed that the when one attempts to open up the website for the 15 day Trans-Atlantic on Regal Princess, departing Oct. 9, 2023, from South Hampton, it is now listed by Princess as "no longer available."

However, one can still book the 25-day cruise on Regal Princess leaving September 29 which does include this Trans-Atlantic segment.  

Has Princess made a decision that they wish to make available the cabins which have not as of yet been booked, only for the longer 25-day cruise?

Most likely

57 minutes ago, hawk/hornfan said:

I am on the 12 day So Carib after the TA that departs on10/24 from FLL to GAL. It is our 1st cruise in 5 years. Last sailed PCL in 10/2005. Looks like it will be pretty full.

See you aboard!  This will be our first cruise in five years as well (although we were previously with Norwegian).

And yes, it does look like it's going to be pretty much full.  I'm a bit concerned about crowds for everything, but hey, I'll take it over sitting at home in our living room!

• Like 1

Yes, my last cruise was on NCL Escape. Not impressed I see you are from Vancouver, we have cruised twice from there, once to Alaska and once to Hawaii. Love your city. See you aboard, I like to hangout at a martini bar.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hawk/hornfan said:

Yes, my last cruise was on NCL Escape. Not impressed I see you are from Vancouver, we have cruised twice from there, once to Alaska and once to Hawaii. Love your city. See you aboard, I like to hangout at a martini bar.

We were on the Joy (Caribbean) and the Jewel (Alaska).  We enjoyed them quite a bit, but have no other cruise lines to compare them with.  Hubby had never cruised before those two, and my only other sailing was with Carnival as an 18 year old many, many moons ago with a girlfriend, so it was a super party cruise for us!  

Vancouver is expensive, but lovely and worth it for us :)

I expect to hit all the bars on board, looking forward to finding out which one we favour most!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stevenr597 said:

We booked as  10-15 B2B. Upgrade to a MS a month and got a mixed fare. Interline on the 10 and kept all our OBC on the 15 with Princess booking. Did have a hard time hammering down the same cabin for all 25 days but got it done. Went from deluxe balcony to mini.

16 hours ago, stevenr597 said:

It's Southampton 

• Haha 1