Move up question

Rustyman

They are Not. The drink package and WiFi you have purchased will go along with you to the Sky Suite. (Or, if you haven’t purchased those, you won’t have them.) The move up to Sky Suite will give you access to the lounge and sun deck, where you can get any drinks you want for no cost. It will also give you Luminae, but drinks are Not included in that venue.

• Like 1

With a move up to a suite you get access to Luminae, Retreat Sundeck ( only on E class or revolutionized ships) and the Retreat Lounge, a butler and of course the Suite.

You will not get the Premium Beverage package, premium wi-fi, prepaid gratuities or the OBC associated with booking a suite.

Drinks in the Retreat Lounge are complimentary but not in Luminae and also in our experience not at the Retreat Sundeck. 

Thanks all. When I look at Celebrity suite and Royal suite they say all is included with the suite. I understand that the Sky suites don’t have perks as standard. For example the Royal suite has a room bar set up and all perks as standard and I thought a move up to a top suite would include these as they are not extras but part of the top suite deal.

3 hours ago, Rustyman said:

Thanks all. When I look at Celebrity suite and Royal suite they say all is included with the suite. I understand that the Sky suites don’t have perks as standard. For example the Royal suite has a room bar set up and all perks as standard and I thought a move up to a top suite would include these as they are not extras but part of the top suite deal.

Amenities and Perks are different. There is a big perk difference between a Sky/Celebrity Suite and a Royal Suite. The RS includes the bar set up, mini bar, laundry, unlimited specialty dining and a few other amenities. These are not part of a Celebrity or Sky Suite.  All of the suites, including Sky Suites, come with the beverage package, WiFi, prepaid gratuities, and On Board Credit as perks. You do not get these perks with a move up bid. If you move up to a RS or above you get the amenities. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, anabella95 said:

Question: If I purchased the All Included package and paid extra for upgraded wifi and a premium drinking package will this be included if I win a bid for a sky suite or aqua sky suite?  

Yes I believe it will. Any existing perks that you have paid for will be carried over

• Like 1

You keep any beverage package, wi-fi or prepaid gratuities you have with your current booking.  if you had none then you don’t get them by a Move Up to Aqua or a Sky or Celebrity.

You will be charged the difference, if any in the daily gratuity rate for the higher level cabin.  So if you move from Concierge or Aqua to a Suite you will the charged the $3 pp pd difference in the gratuity.