Skt mini suite ....are robes provided ?

gah_cruise

Last year on Enchanted in std mini-suite, we had robes provided.
Sailing Sky this summer in std mini-suite...is it safe to assume that robes will still be provided?  Hoping they still are and have not been removed in a further cost-cutting move.
Searched Princess's website and am still at a loss.

7 minutes ago, gah_cruise said:

Last year on Enchanted in std mini-suite, we had robes provided.
Sailing Sky this summer in std mini-suite...is it safe to assume that robes will still be provided?  Hoping they still are and have not been removed in a further cost-cutting move.
Searched Princess's website and am still at a loss.

Yes. Check the box on preferences in the App.  Not sure if they read that, but we had robes in our closet on Enchanted  3 months ago.  Or, if not, just tell the steward.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Hijacking here, so I will apologize first.  What about shampoo in the mini-suites?  Should I bring my own from home?  I am not very picky, but I refuse to use the shampoo/body gel combo on some cruise lines.

We’re always in a mini suite and I take my own hair care products.  Some people are fine with the bottles of shampoo and conditioner, separate from the body wash, but my hair is silver and I use purple stuff.  lol

• Like 1

We are currently in a club class mini suite onboard Sky and waffle robes were hanging in the bathroom on embarkation day.  We had to request slippers and although we were brought two pairs, our room steward told us they are no longer supplied as standard.

FTLCruiseGal … The shampoo/conditioner is combined and in a large pump container. I brought my own as I dislike the combined products.  
The body wash is separate but again in a large pump container alongside the shampoo/conditioner.    Bar soap is no longer provided … again I bring our own.

• Like 1