A short and very positive review of our June 4th 6 day Equinox cruise with our Lactose intolerant Granddaughter.

terrydtx

12 hours ago, lovetocruisee said:

Thank for this review.  I was waiting for your return ever since I heard you were doing this cruise.  We are doing the same cruise on July 2nd.   First time in a sky suite (corner) and we are looking forward to it. I have to see if I can get non alcoholic beer in the cabin fridge.  Anything other than O’Doul’s

Kevin

We will also be on board for the July2nd sailing. 

On 6/13/2023 at 7:48 AM, terrydtx said:

Of our 3 previous Retreat cruises our butler, Katerina, was the best of any cruise. 

The crew were all as friendly as any Celebrity cruise and so well trained. 

We recently sailed in an Equinox sky suite as well, and Katerina was just exceptional! Service in both Luminae and the Retreat Lounge was as well! We didn’t expect our Equinox Retreat experience to compare to our recent trip on Edge, but it was just fantastic. I think the service on Equinox was the best service we’ve had at sea. Thanks for sharing your great review. It makes me want to be back onboard! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

p - you always go there and I enjoy that you do!!! LOL

bon voyage

It's all for " fun "--- same as my repeated sooooo many times of  my jealousy of the " old fart " travelling with his 32 yr old granddaughter ( ?? ).

LOL---I'm pretty sure it was his granddaughter because the Rolex was pre-loved, otherwise he would have been stuck buying a new, latest model Rolex for his new latest model

Any bets that she still has the watch and he doesn't have her ?

• Haha 3