Excursions - cancelling

Nicole&Pete

1 minute ago, Nicole&Pete said:

All,

I hope someone can help.

We are sailing on Saturday and I think I’ve just missed the deadline to cancel an excursion booked with Princess, can I cancel this onboard?

Thanks all,

Depending on the excursion, there might be a waiting list, so they might let you cancel because others will take the slot(s).  Talk to the Shore Excursion desk on board and see what they can do for you.

Their sign says cancellations must be done 48 hours before excursion (not sure when yours is). If it is early in the cruise, just go to shore excursion desk on Day 1 and they will take care of it for you.

There are a few, highly expensive ones that don't allow cancellations but that is in the 1-2% range.

Edited by Coral

13 minutes ago, Nicole&Pete said:

All,

I hope someone can help.

We are sailing on Saturday and I think I’ve just missed the deadline to cancel an excursion booked with Princess, can I cancel this onboard?

Thanks all,

I’ve never had a problem cancelling an excursion once OB.  Visit the shore excursion desk as soon as you can.

You definitely have time to cancel still I would recheck online again to see if it will let you cancel. I know If you call Princess directly they do have a shore excursion option on the menu so you can talk to someone that way if that will help put your mind at ease. Otherwise you could definitely cancel once you get onboard. I mean cuz if you're having trouble at home canceling then you definitely won't be at fault.

Just now, Jeter02 said:

You definitely have time to cancel still I would recheck online again to see if it will let you cancel. I know If you call Princess directly they do have a shore excursion option on the menu so you can talk to someone that way if that will help put your mind at ease. Otherwise you could definitely cancel once you get onboard. I mean cuz if you're having trouble at home canceling then you definitely won't be at fault.

Great thank you

• Like 1

We were waitlisted for an excursion.  Didn't even think of it until we got on the ship and there were the tickets.  And we really didn't want to go.  Headed down, cancelled and turned in the tickets.  

Was jabbering with another pax and they were so excited that they'd gotten the excursion.  I'm glad our cancellation made them happy.