Menus

GORDONCHICK

I was told/read that MDR menus can be found on the app under your booking but I haven't found them.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  This is our first sailing snce the app, so I'm sure there's a lot I'm unfamiliar with/haven't figured out yet.

Also, I know we used to be able to get creme brulee in LeBistro but I didn't see it on their menu.  Is is available on board anywhere?  One of my favorite memories is from about 10 years ago.  We were in the MDR (group of 8), and the HD found out I loved creme brulee - I have no idea how unless the HD he relieved told him.  They weren't being served in the MDR but here came 8 of them delivered to our table on top of what others had ordered for dessert.  A guy at a nearby table started pointing and was gettng ready to say something.  One guy in our party would rather smoke than eat dessert so we passed his creme brulee to the guy at the other table.

Hubby is going to want to know if crepes are still made and served at the buffet in the evenings.

Edited by GORDONCHICK

I have no menus for the MDR (or room service) yet either, but we're over 2 months out. I feel like they showed up closer to the date last May when we cruised, but it's been over a year and I may be misremembering. How long is it to you cruise? And is anyone who is really close to (or already) sailing seeing them?

Prof Cruise does a great sample of menus, and most of our stuff was similar. Have fun!

(Whoops, just saw you are sailing in September. Hopefully someone going now can answer this. I will in August.)